WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tuning questions...

3 posters

Go down

tuning questions... Empty tuning questions...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:07 am

hey yall. ok so i just put an upper intake manifold spacer on my car. it runs prety good and i definetly got better throtle response. but in 2 days im putting on the long tube headers, upper intake manifold, and comp extreme energy cam. and as soon as i get back my supercharger is going on. my question is this. will all this stuff work and be reliable without being taken to a dyno shop or should i have it taken. im trying to save a little bit of money. when the supercharger gets put on the tuner is a stock tune with a supercharger added onto it from Procharger. that means that any tune i would get for all the stuff im putting on would be out the door. should i just wait to get all the stuff put on till after i get the P1SC on or do i do it now. im so confused. peace - Dan :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

tuning questions... Empty Re: tuning questions...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:23 am

one million pigeons eating gummybears!! laughing in the faces of oranges in Alaska. why is grandpa wearing a cub scout uniform? i pooped a cactus. anything that is on fire and moving has the right of way. im allergic to asians. ill race as long as you wear a diaper. Liberals invented toothpaste. if you dont know the words to a song just mouth "watermellon" and nobody will be able to tell the difference. the atlantic ocean is deeper than 7 feet. you can not win a shouting match with a truck. susan serandon is a bad man. if you have ever thrown up your in an elite club. manatees can not swim backwards. Obama's head looks like a dirty tennis ball. who invented the cheese wheel? cake is good, toilet cake is bad. cherry is universally known as the worst flavor ever. brown paper bags. **** you gravity, im a squirrel!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:23 am

Put it all on at the same time that way you will only need one tune.

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:51 pm

get a sniper and make as many kinds of tunes as your heart desires.

mileage tunes, power tunes, open dump tunes, turbo, N2o, supercharger, blah, blah blah...

you get the idea.
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 367
Mods: : before march,28th...93' 4.6 4v ported heads, forgings, turbo, tubular suspension,90/10's, 2900lbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:20 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Put it all on at the same time that way you will only need one tune.

+1
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:38 pm

well the upper intake manifold spacer, upper and lower control arms, front struts, long tube headers, and electronic exhaust cutouts. i wish i could have a dyno number to deal with before i got the supercharger on but im sure ill have north of 330HP once the charger is on. then ill get the cam and intake manifold on, get it dyno'd and then yall cobra guys will be in trouble.

in the meantime i got some parts to get rid of. i got a set of Eibach lowering springs that will fit 99-04 V6 and Gt's. its a PRO kit so it would get kinda rough. and i got an Eibach "Drag Bag" with them. only one though because thats all it came with. and when i get the supercharger on ill have a CAI for a 99-04 V6. just let me know if ya want any of it and if your a member of the club ill just hook ya up. peace yall - PAINCAKE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:48 pm

Paincake wrote:well the upper intake manifold spacer, upper and lower control arms, front struts, long tube headers, and electronic exhaust cutouts. i wish i could have a dyno number to deal with before i got the supercharger on but im sure ill have north of 330HP once the charger is on. then ill get the cam and intake manifold on, get it dyno'd and then yall cobra guys will be in trouble.

in the meantime i got some parts to get rid of. i got a set of Eibach lowering springs that will fit 99-04 V6 and Gt's. its a PRO kit so it would get kinda rough. and i got an Eibach "Drag Bag" with them. only one though because thats all it came with. and when i get the supercharger on ill have a CAI for a 99-04 V6. just let me know if ya want any of it and if your a member of the club ill just hook ya up. peace yall - PAINCAKE!!

can't wait to see you ride when it's done. I'll even be the first cobra for you to give some trouble. :*burnout*:
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:39 pm

well maybe not you. mr.16psi. stock cobra yea. but not yours. i shoulda just got a cobra in the first place. but now that im gonna be pushin a little bit of power its gettin fun to work on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:09 pm

LOL. but seriously if your in the market for a cobra, i just talked to tony. he found a stock white '03 cobra with 65k miles for $ 19 k.

But if you plan on stick in with the v-6, you may want to talk to murph from the indiana chapter about his v-6 and the turbo setup he has.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:04 pm

Krutch21 wrote:LOL. but seriously if your in the market for a cobra, i just talked to tony. he found a stock white '03 cobra with 65k miles for $ 19 k.

But if you plan on stick in with the v-6, you may want to talk to murph from the indiana chapter about his v-6 and the turbo setup he has.

That is overpriced for the miles it has. You can find them with low 20k miles for $21-23k pretty easily. Hell there was one a few weeks back that had a whipple and all kinds of mods with 8k miles for $23k.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down