WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Parade Invitation!!!

5 posters

Go down

Christmas Parade Invitation!!! Empty Christmas Parade Invitation!!!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:12 am

Today the Millersville, TN police department contacted me to see about the Wildhorses being in their parade. The parade date is Saturday Dec 20th.. Millersville is located on Interstate 65 North between Greenbrier and Portland. There is no limit to the number of rides for the parade. I know this is short notice, but feel we can still pull this off.. It's a day parade that starts around 1:00pm and should only last about 45 minutes..

I'll post up more details after the meeting on Dec 6th..

Last edited by Fast Eddie on Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Christmas Parade Invitation!!! Empty Re: Christmas Parade Invitation!!!

Post by mustangrn Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:38 am

I'll be able to make it. We aren't going out of town until after the holidays. Just say the word. Very Happy
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:14 pm

mustangrn wrote:I'll be able to make it. We aren't going out of town until after the holidays. Just say the word. Very Happy

I like the new avatar! Here is a site you will like - http://lolcats.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:26 am

Meeting times and locations for Saturday 20th Christmas parade in Millersville, TN.. We have been asked to place a red ribbon or red bow on the front of the cars..

Clarksville peeps: Ryan's on Wilma Rudolph Blvd at 10:00am. Tyler will be heading up this group, Tylers' number 931-241-0195

Nashville peeps: Phillips66 on Old Hickory Blvd exit 40 from I24 West at 11:00am. Allen will be heading up this group, Allens' number 615-210-7100

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:41 pm

Well i woint be making it . so you all have a great time. And be safe.
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:33 pm

Ok to add to this JUST AN FYI Some people are getting together at the front page deli in down town clarksville to celibrate my birthday. My birthday is not until tue the 23 but because alot of people are leaving during the holidays my friends desisded to celibrate it on SAT at 8pm at the front page deli on franflin st. in clarksville. Come out and listen to Joel brown and enjoy a nice night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:58 am

Count me in on the parade....if I'm still alive.
P.S. You know how us old people are....I'll read the obits saturday...and if I'm not listed...I will let you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnsFlame Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:54 pm

I checked the obits Bob.. you werent there.. but I did check your horiscope and it said that you are going to let me practice racing in your car Sat. (need a new set of gears to practice on) Your lucky numbers are: 8.85 and 8.86.

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 90
Humor : Raising a teenager is like nailing jelly to a wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:50 am

AutumnsFlame wrote:I checked the obits Bob.. you werent there.. but I did check your horiscope and it said that you are going to let me practice racing in your car Sat. (need a new set of gears to practice on) Your lucky numbers are: 8.85 and 8.86.

that was great

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:36 am

AutumnsFlame!!! Welcome back...the horoscope (or is it the horrorscope) didn't take into consideration the rain conditions. I think I might live...been getting better throughout the week. Still not over this double pnuemonia stuff yet....

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnsFlame Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:56 pm

Very sorry you are feeling under the weather.. Live over a vaporizer and your antibitics. Yours is a horiscope.. NOW dont ask Bill the same question after I practiced learning how to drive a shift on his stang. The car farted in the middle of the intersection... imagine that horror(scope). He allowed me to live!! TY... Glad to be back.. will see ya'll on Sat.

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 90
Humor : Raising a teenager is like nailing jelly to a wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:37 pm

Besides...if we are in the parade...we can't race the car. My car may be fast, but it ain't THAT fast....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:40 am

RedRoushOne wrote:Besides...if we are in the parade...we can't race the car. My car may be fast, but it ain't THAT fast....

hugs I hope you feel better I look forward in seeing everyone sat we are going to do a sunshine dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:50 am

I think mine might have said "Beware of smoking Excursion tires tonight. Consider removing the Superchips program."
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:39 pm

If anyone has any extra kids laying around the house...bring them. I need a candy thrower/kid beaner for the passenger side of the car...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:09 am

Ok I am bringing mine did they say we can throw candy at this parade?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:41 am

Blueyegal wrote:Ok I am bringing mine did they say we can throw candy at this parade?
As far as I know, it's OK!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:27 pm

Christmas Parade Invitation!!! Christ10

trying to post pictures of today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:30 pm

Christmas Parade Invitation!!! Christ11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:03 pm

sorry I couldnt make it . im just to sick.. damn cold :*gripe*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:41 pm

We could not make it either. we are baby sitting our niece

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:11 pm

the parade was so much fun I am still learning how to post pic and I will try to post more pics trying to learn how to post more the one pic at a time. this is so confuseing. and eddie I might need your help making keira and thing so she can come on the forume.

To lamar and chris who came out for my b-day and to Tina and Nick and their hatchlin came out to enjoy my b-day celibration Keira came evan thou she did not feel good and My FRG women came out with there hubbies and made sure I felt very loved. thanks everyone for coming out to the parade it was alot of fun and I really enjoy the day. It did not rain until everything was done with. What an awsome day. I think we had 11 cars at the parade. Not a bad showing if you ask me.

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangrn Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:20 pm

Blueyegal wrote:the parade was so much fun I am still learning how to post pic and I will try to post more pics trying to learn how to post more the one pic at a time. this is so confuseing. and eddie I might need your help making keira and thing so she can come on the forume.

To lamar and chris who came out for my b-day and to Tina and Nick and their hatchlin came out to enjoy my b-day celibration Keira came evan thou she did not feel good and My FRG women came out with there hubbies and made sure I felt very loved. thanks everyone for coming out to the parade it was alot of fun and I really enjoy the day. It did not rain until everything was done with. What an awsome day. I think we had 11 cars at the parade. Not a bad showing if you ask me.

Hey Girl
I don't know if you already have one, but a photobucket account makes posting pics really easy. Just go to photobucket.com and get a free account, upload your pics, and just click on the IMG link under the pick, then paste it into your message here.

Glad you had such a good birthday. I know how tough it can be turning 25. But keep your chin up. Did the "girls" make an appearance last night? lol

And the parade was a blast. The people seemed to really enjoy our cars. And hanging out with everyone before and after was great for me too. Since I'm not working, I don't get alot of adult interaction (calling our interaction adult is sort of pushing it, I know). Can't wait to see all the pics that were taken, I forgot the batteries for my camera, so I 'm relying of everyone else.

Merry Christmas to all
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:13 pm

thanks for the help about posting pics I will try to work on it tonight. we only have a few that where taken with the cell phone camera. thank god for cell phones. something is better then nothing. Oh and the girls did not come out in play. I was ptretty good last considering I was drunk off my butt. Tina and nick gave me a neckles and then lamar and chris came out and jioned in on everything. it was so much fun. When the guys are away then the Girl in the FRG really try to bond and we did. It will be so sad this summer to finnally meet so many people and then have to say good bye to them because of everyone coming down on orders.

Back to top Go down

Post by 95GTS Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:22 pm

Soory i missed all the fun....dang work gets in the way of everything fun Smile
95GTS
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 356
Humor : Sometimes you're the windshield, Sometimes you're the bug...
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 GTS
Mods: : Basically stock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down