WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Track saturday

2 posters

Go down

Track saturday Empty Track saturday

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:59 pm

If anyone wants to get out myself and a few others will be at Clarksville speedway Saturday starting at 1pm. Come out and see the Vette school the Lightning.

Back to top Go down

Track saturday Empty Re: Track saturday

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:03 pm

Got to work, but don't hurt Ernie too bad. Now you know if he beats you, he will never let it down... :*drive*:

(Secretly I'm pulling for the L, I bleed BLUE!!!! LOL)

Back to top Go down

Post by 393Bird Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:46 am

I was wondering why Ernie borrowed my car for the weekend.
393Bird
393Bird
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 128

http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:15 pm

393Bird wrote:I was wondering why Ernie borrowed my car for the weekend.

LOL, aside from the fact that hell would have to freeze over for that to happen.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:35 pm

Ruffnuts wrote:If anyone wants to get out myself and a few others will be at Clarksville speedway Saturday starting at 1pm. Come out and see the Vette school the Lightning.

GO school the lightning on what how to be GAY!!!!!!!
you Talk to him like he is your highschool girlfriend and then you go over there almost every day. I knew there was something weird about you nick but I have to say I learn more about you the longer you stay around here. I now understand why you feel comfortable hugging me but yet hug on the guys all the time it all has come very very clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:51 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:Got to work, but don't hurt Ernie too bad. Now you know if he beats you, he will never let it down... :*drive*:

(Secretly I'm pulling for the L, I bleed BLUE!!!! LOL)

Eddie have you ever notice the shirts he is wearing when he drives the vet. He drives a chevy but wears a ford shirt. Its like he cant make his mind up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:51 pm

Well, what happened? I have not heard the results of the race?!!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:25 am

LinEmUp01Stang wrote:Well, what happened? I have not heard the results of the race?!!?

Well... it was a bad day for SVT's at the track on Saturday. It started with Ernie's heat exchanger pump goin out on the Lightning, then Mike started hearin funny noises from his pulley's on his Cobra and thought his alternator was goin bad, turned out to be idler pulley's, and to cap off the day i burnt out my clutch on my Cobra. Ironically the only wildhorses member that made it out with a fully functional car was Nick and he was in his Vette. what kind of crap is that?! javascript:emoticonp(':*kaboom*:')
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:26 am

What did he run?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:44 am

nick said it was 830 I guess I will have to take the stang out and school mr nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:46 am

Krutch21 wrote:
LinEmUp01Stang wrote:Well, what happened? I have not heard the results of the race?!!?

Well... it was a bad day for SVT's at the track on Saturday. It started with Ernie's heat exchanger pump goin out on the Lightning, then Mike started hearin funny noises from his pulley's on his Cobra and thought his alternator was goin bad, turned out to be idler pulley's, and to cap off the day i burnt out my clutch on my Cobra. Ironically the only wildhorses member that made it out with a fully functional car was Nick and he was in his Vette. what kind of crap is that?! javascript:emoticonp(':*kaboom*:')

you all should have called me I was at home I would have been more then happy to come out and school that vett but see nick gets scared everytime I come out and then he chickens out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:21 am

Blueyegal wrote:
Krutch21 wrote:

you all should have called me I was at home I would have been more then happy to come out and school that vett but see nick gets scared everytime I come out and then he chickens out

Sounds like he don't want to be out done by a "GIRL" !!!! LOL
I am alot better driver than TROY anyday but don't tell him I said that!! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:03 pm

LOL..... the day she can beat me is the day i sell whatever it is I am driving..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:16 am

Ruffnuts wrote:LOL..... the day she can beat me is the day i sell whatever it is I am driving..

wow so little faith hmmm I would not want you to sell you cars but I have to say Nick you might want to be careful about saying things like that. I might not be all that great at the light but I do know that someda I will get better and you have not had the practice so all I have to say is Bring that vett out to the track and I will be willing to give you a race but instead of selling car can we come up with a better bet like maybe if I win I get a spa day paid by you. if you win then maybe I will buy you a ar part you need. What do you think? Still want to race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down