WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Veterans day parade was a blast!

3 posters

Go down

The Veterans day parade was a blast! Empty The Veterans day parade was a blast!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:01 pm

I just want to thank everyone that came out for the parade. We ended up with 14 rides decorated with signs and flags and looking sharp! I heard a lot of great comments from the the onlookers as we came through. Those revs sounded awesome as we went through the center of town between the buildings, and I especially enjoyed revving at all the Chevrolet dealership guys standing in front of the dealership! Twisted Evil Everyone behaved and did a great job representing our club and honoring our Vets. It was an honor for us to be permitted to get into the parade, especially considering they let us in well after the closing date for entry. I know Eddie would have been a proud papa and I wish he had been able to be there.

Thanks again everyone!!!!! :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

The Veterans day parade was a blast! Empty Re: The Veterans day parade was a blast!

Post by mustangrn Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:31 pm

I had a great time smiling and doing the pageant wave. Can't count how many times the car got called "Bumble Bee" by the kids. :*woohoo*:
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

The Veterans day parade was a blast! Empty Re: The Veterans day parade was a blast!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:43 pm

hey if theya re any pictures it would be nice to see them get posted. Thank yo paul and logan for doing all the work of the set up so that we could suport the troops and the VETS. Nick should be coming home in the next two weeks. I will post it just incase anyone from the club wants to go welcome him home

Back to top Go down

Post by 95GTS Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:47 pm

A friend I work with said he was standing next to a local police officer watching the parade, and when the Corvette Club went by, he asked the cop if he ever has any trouble with them, and the cop said" no, those guys are pretty old and relatively harmless". And as the Wildhorses rumbled through the streets and up to his location, the cop leaned over and said " now this group is a different story...full of energy and the need for speed"....I took that as a pat on the back and 2 thumbs up!

Musiccitygt wrote:I just want to thank everyone that came out for the parade. We ended up with 14 rides decorated with signs and flags and looking sharp! I heard a lot of great comments from the the onlookers as we came through. Those revs sounded awesome as we went through the center of town between the buildings, and I especially enjoyed revving at all the Chevrolet dealership guys standing in front of the dealership! Twisted Evil Everyone behaved and did a great job representing our club and honoring our Vets. It was an honor for us to be permitted to get into the parade, especially considering they let us in well after the closing date for entry. I know Eddie would have been a proud papa and I wish he had been able to be there.

Thanks again everyone!!!!! :^drunk^:
95GTS
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 356
Humor : Sometimes you're the windshield, Sometimes you're the bug...
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 GTS
Mods: : Basically stock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:00 pm

The Veterans day parade was a blast! 100_1010

The Veterans day parade was a blast! 100_1011

The Veterans day parade was a blast! 100_1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:08 pm

Sweet pics!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:22 pm

A friend I work with said he was standing next to a local police officer watching the parade, and when the Corvette Club went by, he asked the cop if he ever has any trouble with them, and the cop said" no, those guys are pretty old and relatively harmless". And as the Wildhorses rumbled through the streets and up to his location, the cop leaned over and said " now this group is a different story...full of energy and the need for speed"....I took that as a pat on the back and 2 thumbs up!

We came ready to rumble...
:*burnout*:

Back to top Go down

Post by 393Bird Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:04 pm

Looks like everyone had a great time. I had planned on going, but have started my Winter time projects, and was in the middle of one of them. I hope to have this part completed this weekend in time for the meeting.
393Bird
393Bird
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 128

http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangrn Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:16 pm

We clean up pretty good Laughing
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:10 pm

mustangrn wrote:We clean up pretty good Laughing
I know the boys had a great time playing with each other thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down