WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGP Caliper Covers

Go down

MGP Caliper Covers Empty MGP Caliper Covers

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:26 pm

For those of us who have stock calipers, we all know they aren’t all that pretty to look at.

Our friends at Marshall Genuine Products have come up with an all new solution that give your calipers a great new look that you can customize, but also reduces brake dust at the same time. The MGP Caliper Covers are made from high quality 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum and fasten to your calipers with a patented system that is easy to install.

Best of all the MGP Caliper Covers are powder coated for a long lasting finish that wont fade or burn. Standard colors are red, black and satin silver. But you can also order them in custom factory paint colors to really create the custom look. Best yet, MGP offers custom engraving so you can get your own personal wording or logo on them too.

MGP Caliper Covers have been created by Chula Vista’a Mike Barland. He has been in manufacturing for 26 years and has spent the last four developing the custom fit design and patented fastening system of the caliper covers.

MGP Caliper Covers have launched serving 2005-2009 Mustang, but other Mustang model covers are under development. President Mike Barland “We have received a great response from the Mustang enthusiast and believe people who normally don’t do much upgrading on their car will want Caliper Covers. It is an inexpensive way to make stock wheels look great and save energy cleaning excessive brake dust.”

Standard sets of front and rear covers retail for about $200 and custom colors at $300. Orders and a product overview video can be viewed at www.calipercovers.net or call 619.754.4099.

[img]MGP Caliper Covers Cov-0810[/img]

Back to top Go down

MGP Caliper Covers Empty Re: MGP Caliper Covers

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:36 am

Interesting concept but I don't see why someone wouldn't just pay $30-40 for some g2 caliper paint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:37 am

Cool Just what I been looking for to spruce up my stang. Tim is going to powder coat my valve covers while it is in the garage this winter.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:20 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Interesting concept but I don't see why someone wouldn't just pay $30-40 for some g2 caliper paint.
Well it's what I call the lazy upgrade, plus you can have the covers engraved as well. You know there will be people out there that will want their own personal engraving...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:23 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:Interesting concept but I don't see why someone wouldn't just pay $30-40 for some g2 caliper paint.
Well it's what I call the lazy upgrade, plus you can have the covers engraved as well. You know there will be people out there that will want their own personal engraving...

Definitely!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down