WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMIN HOME!!

Go down

COMIN HOME!! Empty COMIN HOME!!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:51 pm

Hey yall. I should be back to Clarksville in about 10 days. thats depending on weather. Jason should be gettin back about the same time. cant wait to hang out and party with everybody again. The return date is comin up quick. see yall real soon. peace - PAINCAKE!!!

Back to top Go down

COMIN HOME!! Empty Re: COMIN HOME!!

Post by JH96GT Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:25 pm

Good deal. Glad to hear it.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:20 am

Good deal, can't wait for y'all to get back. Although I may be out of town when you get in, going on vacation for 3 weeks starting October 31st

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:45 am

You'll have to give Steven and I a ring. It's too bad you missed halloween!
~Chelly

Can't wait to see ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:57 am

Yea it sucks I missed Halloween. i really wish i coulda been there for that. i cant wait to come back and hang out with everybody. i gotta find a place to live though. kinda slim pickins appartment wise around Clarksville right now. i dont know what to do. in anycase. ill have my car for maybe the first day or 2 then i gotta put it in Andys shop to get the system in. my car looks completly different now. yall aint gonna know weather to **** or go blind. not to mention the cams, upper intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, long tube headers, nitrous purge kit, electric exhaust dumps, and Corbeau LG1 racing seats. its lookin like a mean machine. i got pics up on my myspace page but it wont get out of the body shop till Tuesday. kinda sucks but whatever. peace yall - PAINCAKE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down