WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest member of show-n-Shine Customs

3 posters

Go down

Newest member of show-n-Shine Customs Empty Newest member of show-n-Shine Customs

Post by blackstang1 Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:37 pm

Just want Everyone to know that i am the new full time detailer at show n shine customs on provadance blvd. (The old Friendly Tire Bldg) The owners and i are getting together to work out a deal for the wildhorses members for parts, and cleanups. Just so everyone know.... i start tomorrow. Business is first come first serve. I work on flat rate so unless i get the business.....i dont make any money. SO all of you that need a good clean up done, come see me. hours are 10am to 6pm monday through friday. and saturday by appointment only. This is not a mustangs only thing. i do cars trucks vans and suv's. Show n shine is by far the cheapest in town. i can almost gaurntee it. come help a club member out and bring me some business.
Thanks Tony
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Newest member of show-n-Shine Customs Empty Re: Newest member of show-n-Shine Customs

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:21 pm

Conrats! I will try to get there soon. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Newest member of show-n-Shine Customs Empty Re: Newest member of show-n-Shine Customs

Post by JH96GT Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:47 pm

Nice. Is that at Andy's?
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by D Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:05 pm

good job yo... i may bring me ride up there...
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:28 pm

Just show yall know its in the bulding that andy's shop is in but ran by different people. Thanks to krutch( T.J.) Ricky, your my best friend!!! your my best friend!!! he brought the cobra up for me to work on today.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:11 pm

Ah, gotcha. Tell Mohon I said hello when you see him.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down