WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing Awesome

3 posters

Go down

Doing Awesome Empty Doing Awesome

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:11 pm

Well hello there guys and gals. I was wanting to say hello. All i know is that i seem to have a pretty busy summer this year. My woman is wanting to do a bunch of stuff to the house, and i guess i am a prime canidate for getting it done. To be honest with you, i am really looking forward to it. I have not done home improvements for a while now. I hope i can remember how to do it. LOL. Well i guess, ill catch you guys at March Madness.

Back to top Go down

Doing Awesome Empty Re: Doing Awesome

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:47 pm

LinEmUp01Stang wrote:Well hello there guys and gals. I was wanting to say hello. All i know is that i seem to have a pretty busy summer this year. My woman is wanting to do a bunch of stuff to the house, and i guess i am a prime canidate for getting it done. To be honest with you, i am really looking forward to it. I have not done home improvements for a while now. I hope i can remember how to do it. LOL. Well i guess, ill catch you guys at March Madness.

Suuuppp! Glad to hear you are doing good. I know all about a busy life lately!!!! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:02 pm

Hey man. Glad to hear from you. Responded to the PM.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:48 am

So what happening there, Paul and Joey. Glad to see that atleast a couple of you remember who i am.. LOL I am starting to think that i will be attending a few more of the club meetings. So possibly i will see more of you guys. This is still up in the air though. I have alot of stuff getting ready to get started here around the house. Planning on addin a crapper, and fix'n the garage. I know Marla is wanting a pool too, so i guess i will be building a deck also.. Whew, i keep telling her that i am only one person..LOL. Joey we need to get together for beer and Gumbo night...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:07 pm

LinEmUp01Stang wrote:So what happening there, Paul and Joey. Glad to see that atleast a couple of you remember who i am.. LOL I am starting to think that i will be attending a few more of the club meetings. So possibly i will see more of you guys. This is still up in the air though. I have alot of stuff getting ready to get started here around the house. Planning on addin a crapper, and fix'n the garage. I know Marla is wanting a pool too, so i guess i will be building a deck also.. Whew, i keep telling her that i am only one person..LOL. Joey we need to get together for beer and Gumbo night...lol

We can do that..............I'm always up for beer and gumbo and beer and gumbo and beer and gumbo............and well of course........beer....

You gonna be at MM Sat?
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by streetstang01 Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:44 pm

hey glad to hear from you hope to see you out to some of the events its been a while
streetstang01
streetstang01
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:02 pm

I'm there dude, well that is unless the weather decides to be a *****. Are u gonna go? if so are we gonna get to see the beast mustang wannabe run. Lol :*run*:

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:09 pm

If I'm off, then I'll be there. It is spring outage time, and we are right in the middle of one. I should be barring something bad happening, so yep I should see you there. No the Crapi will be spectating. It's not ready for a beating like that. You know I'm a chicken anyway........lol
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:08 pm

lol. u have the DR's and still not gonna shoe her up. LOL.. oh well, hope u have off. they sell beer..YEAH.. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:09 pm

streetstang01 wrote:hey glad to hear from you hope to see you out to some of the events its been a while

Oh hey. Whaddup pimp. long time no C.. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by streetstang01 Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:35 pm

it was good to see you at the track always fun hanging out in the rain waiting on prizes
streetstang01
streetstang01
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:49 pm

streetstang01 wrote:it was good to see you at the track always fun hanging out in the rain waiting on prizes

It's even more fun to help pass them out... IN THE RAIN! :*nos*:

Bottom line: even though it was work, it was still a great time.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down