WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SO LETS JUST SAY.

Go down

SO LETS JUST SAY. Empty SO LETS JUST SAY.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:49 am

So lets just say a certain somebody might be tired of being the sixer in the club and doesnt want that irritating whine of a V6 motor anymore and wants to put a 302 crate motor in his or even her 2003 V6 Mustang. What would need to be done. should I..... that person try to do it or should that particular person just buy a new car all together. this person wants a 8.8" rear end with a bullet proof automatic transmission and a built 302 pushin more than 500HP. this person already has all the suspension parts to make the switch and not have to worry about breaking anything. but how much would the switch cost in labor if this person bought all the parts and just had somebody else put it all in before this person went to Hawaii? Im just wondering because a friend of mine is prety fed up with all this "shoulda bought a GT" flak he's been gettin from all directions.

Back to top Go down

SO LETS JUST SAY. Empty Re: SO LETS JUST SAY.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:39 am

Paincake wrote:So lets just say a certain somebody might be tired of being the sixer in the club and doesnt want that irritating whine of a V6 motor anymore and wants to put a 302 crate motor in his or even her 2003 V6 Mustang. What would need to be done. should I..... that person try to do it or should that particular person just buy a new car all together. this person wants a 8.8" rear end with a bullet proof automatic transmission and a built 302 pushin more than 500HP. this person already has all the suspension parts to make the switch and not have to worry about breaking anything. but how much would the switch cost in labor if this person bought all the parts and just had somebody else put it all in before this person went to Hawaii? Im just wondering because a friend of mine is prety fed up with all this "shoulda bought a GT" flak he's been gettin from all directions.

Build the 6, and turbo the hell out of her...change rearend, better tranny... that will stop all of the FLAK...
Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yfboHTm_wA

What happened to the other thread???????

Back to top Go down