WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October Calendar of Events!!!!

2 posters

Go down

October Calendar of Events!!!! Empty October Calendar of Events!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:35 pm

OK everyone a BIG month of events, being that this may be the last month to do things before the colder weather sets in. Be sure and highlight those calendars with all the activities....

October 3rd - 5th - NMRA @ Bowling Green, KY

This is the 10th Anniversary of NMRA World Finals @Bowling Green, KY. Cost is $20 at the gate for a one day pass or $35 for a 2 day pass. There's a group of us going up on Sunday Oct 5th for the final rounds. This day is also the day the vendors and swap meet guys will be letting things go cheaper, just to get rid of it.. Meeting at Ryan's on Wilma Rudolph Blvd at 7:30am rolling out shortly afterwards..

October 4th - 1st Saturday of the Month Meet

Basic meet and greet at Ryan's on Wilma Rudolph Blvd in Clarksville. For those that will be in town during the NMRA. Meeting at 5:30pm

October 4th - (DAY EVENT) NCI (North Central Institute) Avaition Day at Outlaw Field

This event is FREE to all members who enter the Car Show. Trophies will be awarded during the show. NCI is bringing executives from around the USA to Clarksville to promote it's school. Plenty of planes will be at the airfield as well as helicopters, plus a chance to get a group photo shot with some of the airplanes & mustangs. Also we'll have a booth setup with canopy and banner to promote the club as well as raise funds for Rocky Gilbert. YOU MUST COME WITH THE GROUP TO GET INTO THE CAR SHOW FOR FREE!!! NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE AIRFIELD WITH THEIR MUSTANG AFTER IT'S OPEN UP TO THE PUBLIC!! Meeting at Grandpa's on Ft. Campbell Blvd at 8:00am

October 5th - Sunday cruise to NMRA

There's a group of us going up on Sunday Oct 5th for the final rounds. This day is also the day the vendors and swap meet guys will be letting things go cheaper, just to get rid of it.. Meeting at Ryan's on Wilma Rudolph Blvd at 7:30am rolling out shortly afterwards..

October 11th and 12th - Membership Drive

Folks have been asking to do another membership drive. It's time to go "Tagging" So everyone will get a chance to help out with the membership drive, there will 2 days to participate Saturday & Sunday.. Also this would be a good time to hand out flyers for the upcoming event on October 26th.. More details to come about a meeting place and times for the membership drive.

October 14th - Tuesday Night Street Legal Racing @ Union Hill

Time for some more night action at "Union Hill" Cost $5 to get in and $5 to race...

October 18th - 3rd Saturday of the Month Meet

This meet will consist of a cruise to a Halloween Activity.... More details to come.. Meet at Ryan's on Wilma Rudolph Blvd in Clarksville at 5:30pm, rolling out shortly afterwards..

October 25th - APSU (Austin Peay State Unvi) Homecoming

Once again, we've been invited to attend the Homecoming Parade.. This year like 2 years ago they are wanting all convertibles for the Kings & Queens court to lead the parade, with the rest of the club following in the parade..

October 26th - Rocky Gilbert Fundraiser

This will be a Show & Shine/Cruise-In at Governors Square Mall parking lot. This event is being hosted by our club, so everyone needs to attend..Event is on a Sunday and starts at 1:00pm. Pass the word around and let folks know about this event.

As stated earlier a BIG Month of events... Hope to see everyone out at as many of the events as possible..

Last edited by Fast Eddie on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

October Calendar of Events!!!! Empty Re: October Calendar of Events!!!!

Post by D Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:28 pm

i am so game for it all.... i just dont think she i ready for a car show. she has that long dent on the side of her..
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:51 pm

Sweet I'm in. Haven got to go to any car shows this summer

Back to top Go down

Post by D Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:32 am

im going to feel sat at that show. cause of that long dent on the side of my car.. I Need to find a glue dent puller.
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

October Calendar of Events!!!! Empty WOW a Big Month of Events!!!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:36 pm

This month is really full of events, meets and plans..Hope everyone can come to everything. I also wanted to let everyone know that after the car wash for Rocky on Saturday. Rocky parents invited us to a cookout on Sunday October 19th. Rocky is suppose to be back home by then and his parents wants to do a cookout for us, for helping out so much. Rocky parnets really appreicate everything we're doing as a group and wants to thanks us all by doing the cookout. As soon as the cookout becomes official I'm sure Eddie will provide everyone with all the details..

Can't wait to do the Halloween Event, plus all the other activites this month. Looks to be a full and fun month with everyone. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by D Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:15 am

hey on them to days i need some info.

Folks have been asking to do another membership drive. It's time to go "Tagging" So everyone will get a chance to help out with the membership drive, there will 2 days to participate Saturday & Sunday.. Also this would be a good time to hand out flyers for the upcoming event on October 26th.. More details to come about a meeting place and times for the membership drive.

what time is ever one going to meet up . i can only do it on sunday the 12th. so i will need info on were and what time to meet up
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by D Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:17 am

What time are we meeting up for this

Once again, we've been invited to attend the Homecoming Parade.. This year like 2 years ago they are wanting all convertibles for the Kings & Queens court to lead the parade, with the rest of the club following in the parade..
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:18 pm

D wrote:hey on them to days i need some info.

what time is ever one going to meet up . i can only do it on sunday the 12th. so i will need info on were and what time to meet up
The time and dates will be finalized at the meeting on Oct 4th..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:19 pm

D wrote:What time are we meeting up for this

Waiting for APSU to call back with the times, should know within the next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by D Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:30 am

Thanks for the info..
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by 95GTS Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:16 pm

Got a time yet for the Membership Drives?

95GTS
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 356
Humor : Sometimes you're the windshield, Sometimes you're the bug...
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 GTS
Mods: : Basically stock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:27 pm

95GTS wrote:Got a time yet for the Membership Drives?
Finalizing everything as we speak.. Looks to be a couple of times for the 2 dates right now, will post up full details by tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down