WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rocky Gilbert Fundraisers

+4
mustangrn
BriansGirl
D
RidethePony
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rocky Gilbert Fundraisers - Page 2 Empty Re: Rocky Gilbert Fundraisers

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:15 pm

Thanks to all that came out and hungout, help, donated, and just showed their support for Rocky and his family. Today's event was a great success and just showed the caliber of people that will show up to help another when times are tuff. It was awesome seeing all the different rides show up. The finally count for the day ended up being 62 rides!!

As for today's fundraising, we raise just over $1100.00 for Rocky and his family!! approve With the car wash that was done last month we raise $270.00, so the grand total with all events combined came to be $1372.75 raised. Once again thank you everyone that help with either event!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:55 pm

I'm just glad that Tracy and I were able to come to this event. The only Rocky fundraiser we were able to attend just happened to be the one that raised the most money for Rocky. :*woohoo*:
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:21 pm

It was great to see so many different clubs and individuals come out to help someone in their time of need. Thanks to everyone in the club that attended and especially those of you that pitched in and helped keep things going smooth. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:01 pm

Yes I would like to say Thank You to everyone who helped with today's event. This was a big success and much needed for Rocky and his family. It was really great seeing our family pull together and help someone else who unfortunate life has taken a turn towards the worst. Knowing that our members are this helpful without expecting anything in return says a lot about our club. I know Rocky was thrilled to see everyone and more than greatly apprecitative towards the fundraiser that happened. I was a really "Proud Mom" today seeing our family work and help together just to benefit someone else that really needed the help. Plus all the silent auction action, 50/50 raffle and door prizes was exciting also. I even had a blast with Pete and his family dancing and watching the girls have fun dancing. Everyone give yoursellf a pat on the back and big around of applause also, you deserve it after today.

Back to top Go down

Post by D Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:25 am

Had a Blast .. Glad i could be apart of it..
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystiq_Knyght Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:00 pm

I had a blast too, and so did the members of Island Serenity. Glad to be a prt of the event and to help out as much as I can, especially the 2 trips to Radio Shack....I needed my annual workout anyways...LoL
Mystiq_Knyght
Mystiq_Knyght
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 13
Humor : "How do you like it Mr. Horse? ...No sir, I don't like it!" -Ren and Stimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:50 pm

OOPS! I forgot to tell yall that I finally got all the pictures of all the cars up on my photo hosting site!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WHCarShow#
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2