WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for video !!

Go down

looking for video !! Empty looking for video !!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:44 am

someone here has the full high school high series on dvd with somthing else with it ..

I have been gone for a while and didnt get a chance to get it .
who ever had it id like to get a copy if you still have it..

thanks.. Smile

Back to top Go down

looking for video !! Empty Re: looking for video !!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:09 pm

Ya if someone does have all the episodes I would like a copy also.
:^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:20 pm

I'll work on it for you.. I think I may have a copy..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:00 pm

thanks eddie .. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:01 pm

I have dozens of blank DVD R's and I just reinstalled my burning program after having to reload my OS a while back. I plan to have several copies with me when we meet at the Phillips 66 on exit 40 next Friday. Look for me in the green Thunderbird, probably by the gas pump with the hood up checking the oil and loading for Dragon! LOL

Oh, wait, we'll load for dragon when we get to Pigeon Forge. ROTFLMAO! :*drive*: :*hijack*:
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:44 am

Pyrotech72 wrote:I have dozens of blank DVD R's and I just reinstalled my burning program after having to reload my OS a while back. I plan to have several copies with me when we meet at the Phillips 66 on exit 40 next Friday. Look for me in the green Thunderbird, probably by the gas pump with the hood up checking the oil and loading for Dragon! LOL

Oh, wait, we'll load for dragon when we get to Pigeon Forge. ROTFLMAO! :*drive*: :*hijack*:

if this is something that nick was wanting I wanted to ask you to put one aside for nick when he come home in Oct. we will not be there when everyone meets up because since he is still in IRAQ I am not going to the tail this year Sad maybe next year. I have had such a wonderful year traveling all over and that is where he asked me to marry him so I will keep it specail and only go when he is around. thanks for making copies for people this is so very nice of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:48 am

Ruffnuts wrote:Ya if someone does have all the episodes I would like a copy also.
hey what the heck got sent to you over there? I know I have sent some stuff to you
you need to check your stuff!!!! I think its on the night rider DVD or it was sent along with it
if you cant find it I will talk to the person and get anouther. lord I must love your butt. hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:42 am

Blueyegal wrote:
Ruffnuts wrote:Ya if someone does have all the episodes I would like a copy also.
hey what the heck got sent to you over there? I know I have sent some stuff to you
you need to check your stuff!!!! I think its on the night rider DVD or it was sent along with it
if you cant find it I will talk to the person and get anouther. lord I must love your butt. hugs

Yes I got the pilot episode of Knight Rider but the Drag Race High was just one episode, I am looking for the entire series.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:48 am

Yes, I'm in the process of burning more copies of the entire series of Drag Race High 2008. I'm glad the Knight Rider pilot was watchable. I don't know a whole lot about editing video and stuff... yet. At least I can record stuff LOL
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:28 pm

My very first run, which was passed out at Ryan's, only had the first DRH episode because that was the only one I had then. Before I started recording the nine episodes (including the first one again) I connected my TV tuner card directly to my DishDVR using an A/V patch cord to get the best possible signal into IBM. (Yeah, that's its network name.) I used a free program from DVD Video Soft to cut out the commercials digitally. Then I used Roxio 7, which came with my Mad Dog Multimedia DVD burner which is installed in TurboNitrous. (Gotta love included software, not to mention free software.) Roxio really revved the Core2Quad pretty high during the conversion.

Now I need a program that will change the audio track of videos I shot with my camera... I ain't been able to find nothing. (Obviously I prefer free. LOL But I'm willing to spend a reasonable amount to get software that will stay with me through potential operating system upgrades.)
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:37 pm

was that in english all I read was blah blah blah blah
lol this is why I cant do this type of stuf I have no understand about this stuff
thanks again for doing this

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:38 am

Blueyegal wrote:was that in english all I read was blah blah blah blah
lol this is why I cant do this type of stuf I have no understand about this stuff
thanks again for doing this

A combination of English and Geek.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:11 pm

:_lol_: :_lol_: :_lol_: :_lol_: rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down