WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAN>>>>IN NEED OF SHIRTS AND DECALS

5 posters

Go down

DAN>>>>IN NEED OF SHIRTS AND DECALS Empty DAN>>>>IN NEED OF SHIRTS AND DECALS

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:51 pm

SO DAN, can you put a rush on for the t-shirts so that we car wear them when you guys come to Union City again?

Back to top Go down

DAN>>>>IN NEED OF SHIRTS AND DECALS Empty Re: DAN>>>>IN NEED OF SHIRTS AND DECALS

Post by Danstang Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:05 pm

Let me do some checking into that. With the changes and such that we've been going though this year, we have really focused on making the events good ones. So, I'll get some info on the decals and shirts soon for everyone!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

DAN>>>>IN NEED OF SHIRTS AND DECALS Empty Re: DAN>>>>IN NEED OF SHIRTS AND DECALS

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:56 am

i heard tim had the hook up on that come on tim help us out we need shirts how about some shirts tim.lol....lol...lol
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:23 pm

are you guys sticking with the original design?

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:39 pm

We are using what the rest of the Chapter's are using. No reason to make it difficult. Eddie seems to have a pretty good set up. There is no reason to spend any energy finding vender's and discussing Shirts and decals at every meet like in the past :*gripe*:
And Brad :^moon^: :*chase*: :*tongue2*: :^drunk^:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:56 pm

I conquer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:42 am

Right now I am looking at shirts from Eddie's source. Also, I am working on our old local source for future orders, I know they gave us a great deal.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:57 am

:?curses?: :wtf: I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

DAN>>>>IN NEED OF SHIRTS AND DECALS Empty T-shirts/decals

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:03 pm

Does anyone have a picture of the t-shirt? How much do they cost? What are the window graphics and pricing?
Thanks,
Jim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:50 pm

Man I really liked your guys' old ones with the BIG one for the back window... they were sweet? Is there any chance for the back window ones?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:54 pm

they are very pricey!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:39 pm

Maxstealth04 wrote:they are very pricey!!
AND VERY GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :^drunk^: whip
New Club rule no rear Large stickers Twisted Evil
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:13 pm

BraMas wrote:
Maxstealth04 wrote:they are very pricey!!
AND VERY GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :^drunk^: whip
New Club rule no rear Large stickers Twisted Evil
I second that!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:41 pm

Can I vote? lol bounce
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:20 am

yeah we will probably stick with Tennessee's vinyl do to the fact you can get the side windows and the back for like $35 where as our old one was like $148

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:39 am

Im game for the side and back... I need a new back... my MILITARY POLICE is starting to come off from driving it in the winter and takn the ice scrapper to it!!! lol!! And the sides say .COM still!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down