WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can someone check out this car please?

+2
Danstang
BraMas
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

can someone check out this car please? Empty Re: can someone check out this car please?

Post by BraMas Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:20 am

I would but it's a 2hr drive for me. Maybe someone closer will chime in
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

can someone check out this car please? Empty Re: can someone check out this car please?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:00 pm

its not too far for me.... let me know a # or address and I can check it out for ya!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:06 pm

I'm not familiar with the car. Wonder why he include a pic of the engine bay? :^scratch^: Its not too far from here, just getting the time to get over there. Not sure if I can get over there anytime soon.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:37 pm

I can't get ahold of him right now. But his number is 517-376-0284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:52 pm

I will see what i can do!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:36 pm

i called and he didnt answer!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:49 pm

Same here. I'll try tomorrow I guess. I wonder if you can enter the number into yellowpages.com and find the address?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:34 am

i tried reverse look up and it won't give me a address but says its out of howell and is on E. Grand River between Fowler St and South St.

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:09 pm

We found it guys... im goin today to check it out!!! Will be my first time in a Cobra!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:13 pm

Don't take this the wrong way Zack but are you the right person to give him info on if it a good car or not? Hell your 5.0 scares you and your gonna go drive a car double the power your used to. :*burnout*: :^drunk^:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:44 pm

As we pray: Dear Lord, Please please don't let Zack crash the car, we all know what happens when Zack has to much fun when he drives, and please help Heather keep her patience and make sure the OH S*#% handle is properly secured
AMEN

hahahahaha

HAVE FUN :*drive*:
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:46 pm

That seems like a good price for the car. Best of luck with it.

Compared to your current 3.8, it's going to be quite a kick in the pants. Smile
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:54 pm

that's what I'm hoping for Smile wish I didn't have to sell it first, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:07 pm

It is a VERY clean car!!! Looked brand new... engine bay was clean and all!!! He is the second owner of the car. Has a 6 disk CD changer, inside is spotless, no sun damage no tears or burns. He has a different air intake for it he wants to sell that he hasnt put on it and something else he said he had for it... dont member what it was!!?? Now I member... some power control thingy switch that has 3 settings on it!?!? Anyways back to the car! He has had it for a couple years and he wants a newer cobra... like a 03 or 04 I guess. There was one little thing... the front bumper has a tiny crack on the front bumper underneath. You cant see it unless you get down on your knees and look.. on the drivers side... said he hit an animal!?!? Didnt get to drive it cause it was raining really bad and he didnt want to ruin his detailing job he said!! But we started it up and it sounds nice!!! I played with the throttle a little under the hood and it doesnt sound like anything is wrong!! Tires are new and brakes looked good!! Any other questions feel free to ask!! All around a great buy... said he wouldnt take less than $13,000 cause he isnt in a hurry to sell it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:17 pm

Maxstealth04 wrote:It is a VERY clean car!!! Looked brand new... engine bay was clean and all!!! He is the second owner of the car. Has a 6 disk CD changer, inside is spotless, no sun damage no tears or burns. He has a different air intake for it he wants to sell that he hasnt put on it and something else he said he had for it... dont member what it was!!?? Now I member... some power control thingy switch that has 3 settings on it!?!? Anyways back to the car! He has had it for a couple years and he wants a newer cobra... like a 03 or 04 I guess. There was one little thing... the front bumper has a tiny crack on the front bumper underneath. You cant see it unless you get down on your knees and look.. on the drivers side... said he hit an animal!?!? Didnt get to drive it cause it was raining really bad and he didnt want to ruin his detailing job he said!! But we started it up and it sounds nice!!! I played with the throttle a little under the hood and it doesnt sound like anything is wrong!! Tires are new and brakes looked good!! Any other questions feel free to ask!! All around a great buy... said he wouldnt take less than $13,000 cause he isnt in a hurry to sell it!!

Wow! thanks for the very detailed inspection lol. Sounds like a very good car and a good price too. Retail on it is about 15,000 I believe. So hopefully I will sell my car quickly! Thanks again man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:19 pm

no prob... he also is selln a rear end... jus remembered after i posted!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:40 pm

Is it an IRS or just a plan 8.8 SRA?
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:50 pm

8.8 i do believe... if i member right it was the IRS is what he had that he was gonna install.... i was just tryn to pay attention to the car not the extras he wants to sell!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:05 pm

Maxstealth04 wrote:8.8 i do believe... if i member right it was the IRS is what he had that he was gonna install.... i was just tryn to pay attention to the car not the extras he wants to sell!!!

I thought the 01's had IRS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:42 pm

maybe it was the other way around!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:33 am

or maybe zack just doesn't know what he's talking about!! A year in Iraq will do that to you, you know :_lol_: Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:35 am

pretty sure 01's had IRS as well. It was probably a solid rear.

the rear end on that car is original, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:28 am

yes it was original!! He said he had a different one he was gonna install but didnt get to it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:52 am

Than it was an SRA. He is just another Cobra owner that listens to the internet and was gonna pull the IRS out. :*bonk(:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next