WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Michigan Members...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All Michigan Members... Empty All Michigan Members...

Post by Shady Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:00 am

Alright guys the Michigan page is fully up and running and seams to have all the bugs worked out of it.... Now before i can make the "members rides" page i need a picture and short description of everyones car so if everyone can get that to me asap that would be great. Also be sure to check the events schedule regularly for new events... i will put "new" next to the event in red lettering to make it easy to notice... i was hopeing to post upcoming events on the forums here but i do not have access to delete past events and i don't want it to be cluttered so i am waiting until this is issue is worked out. if you find any issues with the michigan page or have something you would like to see added please reply on here or click on the bottom of the webpage where it says "Webmaster" and let me know... Since we have a new club website we had to make new flyers giving the new website and i thought it would be a great idea to make flyers for those who wanted and put a picture of their car along with their name, phone number, and email address so anyone that wanted could be a recruiter so if you are interested please PM me on here or you can once again use the "webmaster" contact and i will get these printed up for everyone... for those that want to help recruit but don't want to be the contact person i also have flyers with Dan and I on them that you can hand out.... Glad to see everyone here and lets make this the best year yet!!!!

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

All Michigan Members... Empty Re: All Michigan Members...

Post by BraMas Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:08 pm

You got my e-mail right?
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:26 pm

yeah so far tim you and randy are the only emails i got.... Mr. Vice President said saturday he would email me his right away but here we are 3 days later and i still haven't seen it..... LOL

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:46 pm

EyeCandy4U wrote:yeah so far tim you and randy are the only emails i got.... Mr. Vice President said saturday he would email me his right away but here we are 3 days later and i still haven't seen it..... LOL
Smart azz!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:57 pm

I probably will not delete entire threads out there. If I do that it changes the amount of posts that show for everyone (a reduction), doing that will mess up the ranking y'all get below your names (for those who are looking at that, the more post you make the more your ranking changes).
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:55 am

As dan already stated guys deleted topics actually reduces your post count therefore messing with everyones ranking so what we will do is type "Past Event:" before the topic once it is past and this way you keep your post count and it also leaves the topic open incase anyone wants to discuss anything after the event....

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:43 am

reduced??? OH NO!!! Scores are for the weak!!! LOL!!! What bout flyers?? There are a few stangs at my shop... im bout to make some up of my own!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:26 am

Speaking of ranking's why am I a Hitch Hiker?
Now I have a 4cyl after this post :*bonk(:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:49 am

great now i am being graded on the web site.is home work next?lol were do i post all the one liners to bring up my score?j/k as for the pics of my car forget it its almost as ugly as me.lol
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:52 am

are we shure we want shady as a contact person our club may end up full of preteens who just want shady to call them.(parade girl)lol.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:55 pm

Well at least you guys have a ststus... im... ME!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Cant get better than that!!! LOL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:35 pm

zac you have a status, your a hitchhiker.... and i already had a flyer for ya i took it to the meeting last weekend cause dan thought you were gonna be there. i guess i will take it saturday if you end up going....

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:35 pm

Im deff goin now!!! And soo all that read this know..... Im gonna propose to my GF there!!!! Hopefully she will say yes!!! But there are like 5 mustangs at work already and the great weather isnt even out!!! I look forward to the flyers!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:36 pm

And it jus changed to hitch Hiker after i posted the whole..... i dont have a status!!! LMAO!!! IRONIC????

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:02 pm

i think i will stay a hich hiker after all thats all i do is ride with shady or zack.lol
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:54 pm

Doesnt look like mine is gonna be on the road anytime soon though.... soo... shady its all you!!! LOL!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:09 pm

I will get the pic/info either later tonight or tomorrow when I get back to my own computer...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:10 pm

Oh - and my car is back on the roads - nice and dry with little salt over here in GR. Looking forward to more rain tonight Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:35 am

its not the roads..... jus what the roads use too look like bruised my car.... and refuse to get it out till its fixed!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:46 pm

Swiss026 wrote:Oh - and my car is back on the roads - nice and dry with little salt over here in GR. Looking forward to more rain tonight Smile
Bring it out Swiss! I don't want to be the only one. Besides, there's not enough salt out to make a difference anyway (just potholes)!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:37 am

OK, if you guys don't get back on track I'll delete your posts to keep you at Hitch hikers. rofl j/k

It's good to see you all are back and better than ever.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:21 pm

What was the post about again?? LOL!!! We sure do like to gossip and rattle on dont we!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:19 pm

Maxstealth04 wrote:its not the roads..... jus what the roads use too look like bruised my car.... and refuse to get it out till its fixed!!!
zac i don't think its so much the roads or the pot holes that bruised your car, i think it was the fence and your dads garage that you ran into... i sm hopeing to have my car back on the road in a week or 2, i just ordered new shocks for the doors yesterday cause my drivers door don't even have a hinge on it....

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:22 am

LOL!!! Hey... the fence jumped out at me... it was like a killer fence i swear.... it gave me an evil look!!! I dont take that crap from no one... I had to take it out!!! LOL!! I was hoping to get mine out here soon... but cause of the job thing now... no money for a new bumper.... soo I might have to get it out anyways!!! Shady you should get the same ones I got... since mine were cheaper and are stronger!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:06 pm

well i was able to reuse my hinges i just had to order 2 shocks and i got a pair of new 950LB shocks with all the fitting for under $100 so that aint too bad and i don't know if yours are stronger or if mine just wouldn't stay up because the shocks were bad we'll see come about next week i guess LOL

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next