WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My New Daily Driver...The CIVIC!!!!! :-O

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My New Daily Driver...The CIVIC!!!!! :-O Empty My New Daily Driver...The CIVIC!!!!! :-O

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:20 pm

Well... without further anticipation, ladies and gentlement... i presnet you the vtec :*burnout*: hahaha

My New Daily Driver...The CIVIC!!!!! :-O L_05eea41dd2a1179eabc4f7e005f7c54a

My New Daily Driver...The CIVIC!!!!! :-O L_7709ce083601a47bd6936428ba7eabb1

My New Daily Driver...The CIVIC!!!!! :-O L_ca6218990ce5feefd7007c7f13bc5e57

My New Daily Driver...The CIVIC!!!!! :-O L_18046434850ab8ba375e6807c1f59f2a

VTEC BABY HAHAHAHAHA :*drive*: :*drive*: :*burnout*: :*burnout*: :*kaboom*:

My New Daily Driver...The CIVIC!!!!! :-O L_a8196d6cbe46f0378c9e599c23af8c65

Back to top Go down

My New Daily Driver...The CIVIC!!!!! :-O Empty Re: My New Daily Driver...The CIVIC!!!!! :-O

Post by COLE Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:31 pm

nice fartcannon and intake pipe and....... a header man that thing must be fast. No but seriously nice clean ride man
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

My New Daily Driver...The CIVIC!!!!! :-O Empty Re: My New Daily Driver...The CIVIC!!!!! :-O

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:32 pm

nice pat, once i get the probe up here we'll hit the track

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:33 pm

COLE wrote:nice fartcannon and intake pipe and....... a header man that thing must be fast. No but seriously nice clean ride man

haha! yes!!! Its actually a $900 magnaflow catback and it sounds pretty good for a ricer. it doesnt have a "ricey" tone... not like those glasspacks those fags put on their garbage haha.

But honostly man... its really fast lol. Its faster than my buddies 3800 99 grand prix and that thing is faster than some fox bodies lmao.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:34 pm

JStang314 wrote:nice pat, once i get the probe up here we'll hit the track

YES! 15's here i come lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:35 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:nice fartcannon and intake pipe and....... a header man that thing must be fast. No but seriously nice clean ride man

haha! yes!!! Its actually a $900 magnaflow catback and it sounds pretty good for a ricer. it doesnt have a "ricey" tone... not like those glasspacks those fags put on their garbage haha.

But honostly man... its really fast lol. Its faster than my buddies 3800 99 grand prix and that thing is faster than some fox bodies lmao.
thats cool man expensive exhaust for that car i am a fan of the burn marks on the back bumper Very Happy is that a b16???
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:39 pm

its a ridiculously expensive exhaust! that kid was insane who put it on lol.

and dude, i dont even kno what model engine it is lol

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:39 pm

at least its got My New Daily Driver...The CIVIC!!!!! :-O 23843
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:43 pm

COLE wrote:at least its got My New Daily Driver...The CIVIC!!!!! :-O 23843

YES!!!!! hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:42 pm

Nice clean ride! Wish I had somethin like this to drive in the winter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:54 pm

I'm actually selling it now.... if anyone knows someone who wants a decently fast civic with 150k on the body and 60k on the motor and trans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:37 pm

Why are you selling it when you just bought it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:42 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Why are you selling it when you just bought it?

I have my reasons, think of it as an investment lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:43 pm

MustangManiac wrote:its a ridiculously expensive exhaust! that kid was insane who put it on lol.

and dude, i dont even kno what model engine it is lol

Ya the kid was a moron to put it on especially if he dropped 900 for a catback that you can get new for 400.

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:57 pm

ur selling it already??? :wtf:
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:14 pm

stanglover2358 wrote:ur selling it already??? :wtf:

yup.
I'm just gonna keep my dakota as a DD

I'm fixing some things in the civic and selling it and making a HUGE!!!!!!!!!! profit lol.
The kid was in a bind and really needed $ so he sold it to me for ridiculously cheap, so i'm making it better and selling it for the normal KBB price.

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:34 pm

good then you should be ready to buy a kenne bell
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:56 pm

stanglover2358 wrote:good then you should be ready to buy a kenne bell

haha there are still some other things that i will need to take care of.
I'm gonna buy my buddies 75 F-100 with a 460 in it!!! and then i'm gonna restore it. I'll resale that next summer and make a very large profit as well.

I'm painting her sonic blue Very Happy

She's raised 6'' and on 36'' swampers... its freakin HUGE!!!!

The only thing wrong with it is the paint and the front bumper... also the interior, but i'm going to be redoing that before winter... i'll drive her during the winter and this spring she'll be up for sale... then i'll have enough for a forged bottom end, the kenne bell 2.6L kit and a 31 spline rear end Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:08 pm

MustangManiac wrote:

The only thing wrong with it is the paint and the front bumper... also the interior, but i'm going to be redoing that before winter... i'll drive her during the winter and this spring she'll be up for sale... then i'll have enough for a forged bottom end, the kenne bell 2.6L kit and a 31 spline rear end Very Happy

I like where your head is for these parts! :*woohoo*:
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:26 pm

Murph wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

I like where your head is for these parts! :*woohoo*:

haha thanks.

I figured, since i'll be able to afford it... i might as well forge it before i do some big power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:25 pm

or you could put the 460 in the stang, you might have to buy a new hood but the 4.6 is 4 inches wider than the 460 so we could make it fit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:32 pm

JStang314 wrote:or you could put the 460 in the stang, you might have to buy a new hood but the 4.6 is 4 inches wider than the 460 so we could make it fit!

hahaha just cus of the heads lol.

God... those 460's are not much of a powerhouse though... they have god like amounts of tq but only like 320crank hp. which is like 275rwhp haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by D Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:29 am

dude i like your ride.. There is so much you can do to that. I would pimp it out if i was you..
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:25 am

i like torque

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:14 am

Leave it to Pat...that's all I gotta say.

Laughing
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next