WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving to Greenwood finally

2 posters

Go down

Moving to Greenwood finally Empty Moving to Greenwood finally

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:47 pm

Well its finally here we're packing everything up and moving to greenwood tomorrow! So maybe i'll finally get to meet you guys. I'm looking forward to it. THen i guess sunday me and a buddy are going to indy bash for a little bit. Anyway definately let me know next time you guys are getting together i'll be there.

Back to top Go down

Moving to Greenwood finally Empty Re: Moving to Greenwood finally

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:45 pm

tommorow night man! if you can get out

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:11 pm

give me a call on sat. if you need any help! 317-509-8620
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:13 am

i'll see if i can get out, i had to go to work at 5am this morning and moving today i may be asleep before anyone goes out. I'll call someone if i'm coming though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:06 pm

I'm in Greenwood. Where abouts u movin to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:39 pm

Try to get out there man we'll all be there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:46 pm

Sorry I didnt make it out this weekend. I was dead tired by the time we got done unpacking stuff. I think i'm setting up the garage tomorrow. I'm in St. Andrews apartments over by 65. Love it so far and i'm sure i'll like it even more once i get to hit up 31 with you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:32 am

JStang314 wrote:Sorry I didnt make it out this weekend. I was dead tired by the time we got done unpacking stuff. I think i'm setting up the garage tomorrow. I'm in St. Andrews apartments over by 65. Love it so far and i'm sure i'll like it even more once i get to hit up 31 with you guys.

DUDE!!!! Derrick (8t6) and i were looking at moving there hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:37 am

Pat....U and Derrick should move to Greenwood!!!!....Or somewhere on the south side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:36 am

Roush_Stage2_03 wrote:Pat....U and Derrick should move to Greenwood!!!!....Or somewhere on the south side.

hah. we planned on it, but our finances wern't meeting the criteria for the apt agreememnts. You have to make 3x what rent is, and we were looking at pretty nice places lol, so by that time, derrick will have saved up a lot of $$$, same with me. I'll be head manager by then hopefully making a s**t ton of $$, and derrick will have a good job at a dealership as a collision and paint guy.

We're moving down eventually, probably sometime next summer tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:01 pm

i guess i just assumed you were on the southside pat. Since you're not you definately should. I think i'm going togo out driving today and figure out where some places are. Right now i know how to get to ORP and walmart and thats about it besides places i could walk to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:03 pm

JStang314 wrote:i guess i just assumed you were on the southside pat. Since you're not you definately should. I think i'm going togo out driving today and figure out where some places are. Right now i know how to get to ORP and walmart and thats about it besides places i could walk to

i live on the south east side... kinda near gwood, but not in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:42 pm

JStang314 wrote:i guess i just assumed you were on the southside pat. Since you're not you definately should. I think i'm going togo out driving today and figure out where some places are. Right now i know how to get to ORP and walmart and thats about it besides places i could walk to

lol thats all you really need to know where to get to :^drunk^: :*drive*: but ORP is right next to my front door! so you can add my place to the list, AJ is near you also!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Murph wrote:

lol thats all you really need to know where to get to :^drunk^: :*drive*: but ORP is right next to my front door! so you can add my place to the list, AJ is near you also!
and i am right down the road from ORP also
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:05 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
Roush_Stage2_03 wrote:Pat....U and Derrick should move to Greenwood!!!!....Or somewhere on the south side.

hah. we planned on it, but our finances wern't meeting the criteria for the apt agreememnts. You have to make 3x what rent is, and we were looking at pretty nice places lol, so by that time, derrick will have saved up a lot of $$$, same with me. I'll be head manager by then hopefully making a s**t ton of $$, and derrick will have a good job at a dealership as a collision and paint guy.

How far from Greenwood are u Pat??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:29 pm

MustangManiac wrote:

Hell yeah. The money saving has begun! Altho im scared to see my new insurance cost Shocked We'll be down there next summer Chris and raising hell. If all else fails ill become the village idiot and bum money from people WHATEVER gets me in greenwood next spring hahaha!

And lol at the apartments we where looking at those. Whatever you do dont tell the lady at the front desk you drive a noisey car. She gets all upity haha no joke we almost didnt get an app cause we both drove loud mustangs lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:55 pm

Roush_Stage2_03 wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

How far from Greenwood are u Pat??

10 minutes if that man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:08 pm

Fo sho! We'll definitely be raising hell!!! Hopefully by next summer I'll have my Vortech Supercharger on and Pat willl have his Kenne Bell on and that would be a SICK race!!!
Whining and whistling superchargers all over Gwood! Very Happy :*drive*:

U do whatever it takes to get down here! U and Pat both!!

Quick question.....
What's the cheapest (new or used) I could get a Vortech Supercharger for??

Here I go again thinkin of things in my head that I don't have the money for right now....i gotta stop doin that.....but hopefully i will by next summer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down