WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car Show at Gilmore on Sept. 7th

+3
BraMas
phrostygurl
Danstang
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car Show at Gilmore on Sept. 7th Empty Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car Show at Gilmore on Sept. 7th

Post by Danstang Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:47 am

Here is an upcoming event that should be a great show:

http://www.gilmorecarmuseum.org/html/event_details.php?event_id=17&

I will be getting more details to see if they will allow our "late" model cars into the show, but if not it will still be an awesome show!

Last edited by Danstang on Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car Show at Gilmore on Sept. 7th Empty Re: Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car Show at Gilmore on Sept. 7th

Post by phrostygurl Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:10 am

any news on this event ???
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car Show at Gilmore on Sept. 7th Empty Re: Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car Show at Gilmore on Sept. 7th

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:55 am

drill the 6th and 7th!! sorry!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:28 pm

phrostygurl wrote:any news on this event ???
Jess, have you ever been to the Gilmore car museum? It is a BEAUTIFUL place to have a car show! As for our cars in the show: there will be a class for '91 or newer and for the cars from the '80's there will be a "home brewed" class. We can get there and register when we arrive, no preregistration required! Any takers?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:31 pm

No I have never been , sounds like FUN
I am IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:39 pm

It would definitely be a busy weekend with the parade the day before, can't wait!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:43 pm

I'm always in for a trip to Gilmore.
places I'm always game for
1-Salvage Yard trip
2-Gilmore Car Museum
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:00 pm

I was just at a mustang burial ground the other day. Poor ponies, but I did get new black door sills, 2002 center trim with the double din for 20$. Yummm
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:14 pm

Salvage yard!?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Maxstealth04 wrote:Salvage yard!?!?!?!
Hell ya. I could live in a Salvage Yard/Junk Yard what ever you want to call it
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:53 pm

Salvage yeards is pretty much how i've built all my GM cars. lol
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:08 pm

I think im game for this!!! I need a salvage yard!!! DAMN IT!!! Forgot about drill!!!! Anyone want to scout for me???

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:25 am

We ought to make the salvage yard and event! j/k Although, I think it would be fun, kinda like a scavenger hunt for car parts. Thats were I need to find the door hinges approve
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:23 am

If you guys do go... i need black interior stuff!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:11 am

Note to Self... Plan an adventure to the Salvage yard.

hahahahaha rofl
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:13 am

Maxstealth04 wrote:If you guys do go... i need black interior stuff!!!!

You and me both! I'll be down in a flash if you guys do that.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:25 am

OK well looks like Randy and I have another event to plan
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:29 am

I've got the flyers for this car show, if you need any other info let me know.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:18 pm

phrostygurl wrote:OK well looks like Randy and I have another event to plan

Who would ever believe that salvage yards would be an event! lol Very Happy
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:45 pm

OK we need some times to meet and where.
The show starts at 9:00 am and I think we should get there a little earlier to register.
I show it takes about an hour to get there from Charlotte if you take the back roads (looks pretty easy)
It's gonna take me an hour and a half to get there and I would like to roll in with you guys (if your not running late) so we will have to find a meeting spot. I'll probably just wait on the side of the road for you guys
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:00 am

We should probably leave around here at 7:30am, I've driven the back way before and I could have swore it took less than an hour. Tim, you want to be at the gates at 8:30ish?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car Show at Gilmore on Sept. 7th Empty salvage need

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:02 am

I need a black driver's side door sill. My tabs are broke and the door speaker makes it rattle.

Back to top Go down

Post by JabBen Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:13 pm

Danstang wrote:It would definitely be a busy weekend with the parade the day before, can't wait!
Hay i*ll be at the parade on the 6 th but i will not beable make it on the7th Crying or Very sad :*drive*: Cool afro
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : There it is
My Name: : James B
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang gt Black
Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car Show at Gilmore on Sept. 7th Empty Car Show Charlotte Sept 4th.

Post by JabBen Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:16 pm

Hay we should try to take a ride throught Charlotte on thursday night for the car show. :*drive*: afro :*owned:
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : There it is
My Name: : James B
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang gt Black
Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:25 am

JabBen wrote:Hay we should try to take a ride throught Charlotte on thursday night for the car show. :*drive*: afro :*owned:
Once again, I'm stuck working. Sounds like it would be a good time though!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next