WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally will be able to make some events

3 posters

Go down

Finally will be able to make some events Empty Finally will be able to make some events

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:51 am

As some of ya know I wasn't able to make events because of my work schedule but now I have been moved to first shift 6:30 am to 3pm Mon-Sat. Msg me for my number if you ever want to cruise around. I'm usually out cruising every day after work. Goin up to the "Gut" tonight and tomorrow. If anyone wants to go let me know.

I checked the events calender for August and seen there was no meeting and cruise?

Back to top Go down

Finally will be able to make some events Empty Re: Finally will be able to make some events

Post by BraMas Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:38 am

You should keep an eye on the Up coming events section for MI. We are all heading out to the big TRI-Chapter meet in Indiana this weekend.
We have alot planned for Aug. the website just doesn't get the attention the Forums do.
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Finally will be able to make some events Empty Re: Finally will be able to make some events

Post by Danstang Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:08 pm

Sorry about the MI web page Derek, we got to get Shady on that. We are doing a bunch of stuff this month still if you check out the "upcoming events" that Tim mentioned.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:07 am

Welcome back Derek
approve
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down