WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guyzzzz!!!!!!!!!Customer Appreciation Day

3 posters

Go down

Hey Guyzzzz!!!!!!!!!Customer Appreciation Day Empty Hey Guyzzzz!!!!!!!!!Customer Appreciation Day

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:25 am

Hey, we are having a customer appreciation day today. Hot dogs, hamburgers, drinks...(Including sum brew) All free.. Come by, get yo car washed, and enjoy some food....Car wash $7.00, and inside and car wash $12.00..Wear your colors, or have badges on vehicle for this deal...... Even if you are not a customer, come and get yo car washed.... :^drunk^:

deal is for Today and 2morrow only.......( saturday and Sunday)

812 Providence Blvd. AKA Show N Shine customs... :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Hey Guyzzzz!!!!!!!!!Customer Appreciation Day Empty Re: Hey Guyzzzz!!!!!!!!!Customer Appreciation Day

Post by JH96GT Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:07 pm

I may try and run by tomorrow man. Putting on the side skirts and cutting grass today.

What times tomorrow?
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Hey Guyzzzz!!!!!!!!!Customer Appreciation Day Empty Re: Hey Guyzzzz!!!!!!!!!Customer Appreciation Day

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:15 pm

JH96GT wrote:I may try and run by tomorrow man. Putting on the side skirts and cutting grass today.

What times tomorrow?

Today and tomorrow 10-6

We have BEER :^drunk^: Miller, and Bud

Back to top Go down

Post by D Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:24 pm

On my way....
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:40 pm

Wish i could come out......car is filthy. car is broke though
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:19 pm

blackstang1 wrote:Wish i could come out......car is filthy. car is broke though

WHAT DO U MEAN CAR IS BROKE.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:21 pm

D wrote:On my way....

KEWL...C U WHEN U GET HERE......

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:28 pm

clutch cable snaped
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:33 am

blackstang1 wrote:clutch cable snaped

Ahhhhh, SNAP...... damn, sry 2 hear that dude.... Do you want a BBK cable.. if so, lemme know and ill see what kind of deal i can get you on one....

Also, i would like to thank everybody that showed up for the Customer appreciation car wash, and Lunch... It is highly appreciated.. Also remember, if you need anything for your ride lemme know... I can get anything from the basic connector to a complete engine.... :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:56 am

i need a cable kit. firewall adjuster, quadrant and cable. it all needs changed. the issue is paying for it. im so broke its not funny thanks to the army.
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:34 pm

blackstang1 wrote:i need a cable kit. firewall adjuster, quadrant and cable. it all needs changed. the issue is paying for it. im so broke its not funny thanks to the army.

I showed up on Sunday about 11:00 but SOMEBODY doesn't work on Sundays....... :*bait*:
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 am

JH96GT wrote:
blackstang1 wrote:i need a cable kit. firewall adjuster, quadrant and cable. it all needs changed. the issue is paying for it. im so broke its not funny thanks to the army.

I showed up on Sunday about 11:00 but SOMEBODY doesn't work on Sundays....... :*bait*:

I Don't Embarassed ...lol they do though....did u get yo ride cleaned?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:44 am

andy you wasnt out there in some short shorts washing cars, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:13 pm

LinEmUp01Stang wrote:
JH96GT wrote:

I Don't Embarassed ...lol they do though....did u get yo ride cleaned?

Nah. I came up looking for you and left when they said you were not there. I'll stop back by and catch you soon.
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down