WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome car show

Go down

Awesome car show Empty Awesome car show

Post by Schristian07 Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:38 pm

The Georgia rehabilitation Association and the Northeast Georgia Chapter is holding:

THE 5TH ANNUAL WOUNDED WARRIOR
Car, bike, and truck show
October 13th 2012
registration is @1pm
Awards @5pm

registration is 20.00

260 Donald e Thurmond PKY
Cleveland, GA

for info call Richard "Gunny" Scott
770-316-1040

Guys and Gals of Wildhorses this would be a great chance to show our support to our troops that have sacrificed so much for our freedom. I will be attending this and its close to Tenn. and SC we should try and meet somewhere close to the show and caravan in and just show them our support for the WWP. I would hope we can get something together and make this a Yearly event that we can all try and attend (GA/TN/SC) its close enough for us all to get to.

If the Wildhorses' wants to get something together, let me know and I will head up setting up the details.

Scott
770-403-6747

I picked up a flyer for this event at my local Ford dealer as I went to talk to them about sponsering our monthly cruise in. I can scan and forward the flyer so you can promote it at your future cruise-ins and meetings, or you can just post it around town and see what kinda support the Wildhorses can drum up!!
Schristian07
Schristian07
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 14
My Name: : Scott & Kim Christian
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Mustang GT
Black
Mods: : Stock ATM

http://www.woodstockcarclub.com

Back to top Go down