WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 88 Procharger Dream! Please Read!

4 posters

Go down

My 88 Procharger Dream! Please Read! Empty My 88 Procharger Dream! Please Read!

Post by Wild88LX Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:15 pm

On Dec 27, I bought a P600B Procharger, used. I had the parts and money to get it installed and a few bucks incase something broke that I needed to fix. Well I was driving up 41A near riverside when I saw a brand new mech shop being opened as I driving past. Well I stopped and asked what their rates were. They told me 60/hr. I asked do they do military discounts. They said yes, 20% off. I was sold lol,. There is no where I know of that will work on a car for 48 bucks an hour. I then asked hey, what are you doing for advertisment? They said nothing since they just opened. I told them, I will wear a huge decal if u do my car for cheap cheap. They said ok. So now I have a auto shop that will work on my car for like 30 bucks an hour. Also I got them to agree on giving the entire Wildhoprse members discounts as well. I was stooked! I was like cheap hourly work and something to help the club. Well I told them I wanted my Procharger put on he said ok no problem. I asked who was gonna do it and he said that him and his brother (the owners) will owner work on my car. I said deal. Well on the 1 of Jan. He called me up and told me to come in he had a prob. I said ok and drove out there. The harmonic balacer cracked in 4 places, tearing up my radiator, water pump, water pump pulley, my smog bypass pulley, harmonic balancer itself, the crank shaft pulley for the procharger and let the bolt in the crank which was snaped off... THEY WANTED ME TO PAY FOR THE REPAIRS! I said no, Called Tyler, great dude, he is in the club too, and asked his opinon. He said not to pay for a thing. I talked to the owners and they said no, they will not pay for it. I told them I will take my car and go somewhere else. 10 mins later, he called me back and said he will only charge me 1 extra hour of labor and pay 75 percent of the costs for parts that just broke. I agreed. He said he would fix everything and replace that crank bolt. Well today he called and said he cant get the bolt out and I need to pay 1100 dollars in labor and parts and I need my car to get moved cause he is done working on it... So yup... here I am... out of money and no car... I talked to Delk about the crank and some other problems... they charge 85 dollars and hour and because of some posts I read about them... they are out of the equation. So now... Im looking for someone who knows where I can get the hook up. and get my car fixed.... please let me know... I am hurting and I would love to get my car fixed. Not sure what all has to be done, but I need to get the crank looked at, and they if I need a new one, well thats a whole new story. So please, if anyone has a truck/ trailor, and a place I can take it... I havfe some mone to get it fixed... bu not much. I am 24 now and I had to call my mom for money because I just cant afford to get it fixed after what these dudes did to my car... So please if yoiu have some advice p[lease let me know. Thanks
Wild88LX
Wild88LX

Male Number of posts : 8
My Name: : Kyle Morris
My Ride/Rides: : 1988 Mustang LX Blue, grey intorier.

Back to top Go down

My 88 Procharger Dream! Please Read! Empty Re: My 88 Procharger Dream! Please Read!

Post by 92stangGT Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:54 am

First, I would contact the BBB and file a formal complaint. I should be able to help with the truck/trailer issue later this weekend. I need to pull an 85 off and get the tire repaired. I should be able to do that this weekend. I don't know about the shop. I will ask around and see what I can find to help.

T

92stangGT
Admin

Male Number of posts : 107
My Name: : Travis Smith
My Ride/Rides: : 1985 Mustang GT w/T-Tops Grey
1992 Mustang GT w/Sunroof Red
2000 Mustang GT w/Convertible Blue
Mods: : All are stock now. Future Plans:
'85 GT Returned to Factoy Showroom condition
'92 GT Total 1/4 car
'00 GT Minor mods for show

Back to top Go down

My 88 Procharger Dream! Please Read! Empty Re: My 88 Procharger Dream! Please Read!

Post by MiGT01 Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:42 pm

I think its pretty messed up what happened to you sorry to hear it. Being a Sapper I wouldve taken care of that building for you LoL. I dont recall that shop to begin with. Also, I wouldnt have taken it to any shop on 41A let alone down by riverside..LoL Im assuming youre a soldier too so you need to get JAG involved to get those guys black listed as well. . Take legal issues like NOW man. Thats good you have a fellow chapter member there to help out.
MiGT01
MiGT01
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 41
Humor : "Look Daddy, it's Black Beauty" as she points to the grill!
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 01 GT Black
"Black Beauty"

Mods: : Eibach pro kit
Tokico shocks/struts
BBK CAI
75mm TB and Plenum
4.10 FRPP gears MOTIVE bearings
BBK o/r X pipe
Magnafow Catback
SCT X3/SF3 Tuner running 91 Tune
Bama Tunes for Life Member
RAM HD Clutch
BM shifter with MGW "GT" knob
AM smoked Headlights w/ Sylvania zXe bulbs
VHT smoked tails/3rd brake
Redtop Optima
Mach 1 grille delete
Mach 1 chin spoiler
BULLITT Pedals
20% tint all round
4.6 High Performance Badges

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 pm

kyle.

get with us on saturday and we will talk about it some more something needs to be done for you,

larry
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down