WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member in NE Columbia area....

+3
Danstang
ipchay61
saleenchick05
7 posters

Go down

New member in NE Columbia area.... Empty New member in NE Columbia area....

Post by saleenchick05 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Wasn't sure if I originally posted this in the right area last night....so sorry in advance for the re-post!

Hi All! (1) My name is Tiffany, and my husband is James. I got an invite from Chip through the Mustang Week fourm. Glad to see this site and know that there is a Mustang club in the Columbia SC Area! (2) My husband and I have an 05 Saleen that we bought back in February. (3) We live in Elgin, just outside of NE Columbia. Although, we are not new to Mustangs. They have surely been a life long passion for both of us. A little history on that...my husband's first mustang was an 1994 GT, then a 1990 Notch which he built a 408 windsor in it with a powerglid, then sold that...drag racing was getting $$$ lol, then got a 1965 Mustang and cruised in that for a while. After we got married, he sold that and we bought a 1995 GT, which we bought in Tampa FL. Then finally...lol, we sold that, had a baby and now have our new family ride, that Saleen lol. My first Mustang was a 2001 GT, True blue with an O/R Dr. Gas and Magnaflow magnapack on it. That was my first baby. Actually, husband and I met because we both have a love of Mustangs. I will be uploading some pictures of the car here soon. We just got back from Mustang week, it was Such a good time! I'm glad to have found the group and we both look forward to meeting up with you all. We are hoping to be able to make the August Mtg.

Tiffany

saleenchick05
saleenchick05
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Female Number of posts : 10
My Name: : Tiffany
My Ride/Rides: : 2005 Saleen
Mods: : O/R Pypes H pipe

https://www.facebook.com/stangmommy

Back to top Go down

New member in NE Columbia area.... Empty Re: New member in NE Columbia area....

Post by ipchay61 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Glad to have you here! I see you've been added to our FB page as well. Hope to see y'all at the Fatboy's Cruise-in on Saturday August 13.
ipchay61
ipchay61
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 84
My Name: : Chip
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Mustang GT - Vista Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:47 am

Welcome to Wildhorses!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangmallory Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:54 am

Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing the rides!
mustangmallory
mustangmallory

Male Number of posts : 246
Humor : I find humor in everything!
My Name: : Ridge
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Mustang GT
Mods: : Mallory is more about looks than speed right now. I'm trying to keep it clean and classy, while bringing out the natural aggression of our beloved stangs.

CDC Aggressive chin spoiler
Golden Eye 6k HID headlights and foglights
Shelby Cobra Super Snake stripe
20% Windown film from Palmetto Pro Tint
H&R Super Sport lowering springs
KMC Nova series wheels with Nitto NT550 tires (staggered fit)
OEM 1966 "GT" fender badges...yes they are over 50 years old
UPR Products Pistol grip shifter
Dash has been blacked out
Pioneer f700 headunit
Roush hood scoop
Saleen headlight splitters
Clear front corner marker lights
Cherry Bomb mufflers

https://www.facebook.com/david.ridgill

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Welcome to Wildhorses! I hope to see you at the next meeting!

scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Welcome Cool

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:38 am

saleenchick05 wrote:Wasn't sure if I originally posted this in the right area last night....so sorry in advance for the re-post!

Hi All! (1) My name is Tiffany, and my husband is James. I got an invite from Chip through the Mustang Week fourm. Glad to see this site and know that there is a Mustang club in the Columbia SC Area! (2) My husband and I have an 05 Saleen that we bought back in February. (3) We live in Elgin, just outside of NE Columbia. Although, we are not new to Mustangs. They have surely been a life long passion for both of us. A little history on that...my husband's first mustang was an 1994 GT, then a 1990 Notch which he built a 408 windsor in it with a powerglid, then sold that...drag racing was getting $$$ lol, then got a 1965 Mustang and cruised in that for a while. After we got married, he sold that and we bought a 1995 GT, which we bought in Tampa FL. Then finally...lol, we sold that, had a baby and now have our new family ride, that Saleen lol. My first Mustang was a 2001 GT, True blue with an O/R Dr. Gas and Magnaflow magnapack on it. That was my first baby. Actually, husband and I met because we both have a love of Mustangs. I will be uploading some pictures of the car here soon. We just got back from Mustang week, it was Such a good time! I'm glad to have found the group and we both look forward to meeting up with you all. We are hoping to be able to make the August Mtg.

Tiffany

Look forward to meeting y'all also at a cruise or gathering in December Welcome to WildHorses.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down