WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donations

2 posters

Go down

Donations Empty Donations

Post by dago Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:09 pm

I still cant believe the awesome donations we got yesterday.2 ton red man jack a 87 piece tool set and a retractable work lite a hat and things from Hollywood's.Still need more so lets do our best cheers goodone banana And thanks to my daughter for going in all the stores for me.
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Donations Empty Re: Donations

Post by 93slowstang Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:14 pm

If you got flaunt it... Very Happy
93slowstang
93slowstang
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 56
Humor : 22* advance and the smurf is running like a mongoose on meth...
My Name: : Jon Estes "JP"
My Ride/Rides: : Smurf Blue 93 GT, 00 H word civic or another...
Mods: : Gt 40p heads and intake, cai, 02 gt maf housing, 65mm t/b, e303 cam, bbk shorties, o/r x-pipe dumped flowmaster 10series, MSD blaster coil, cap and rotor, and wires, 3G alternator, proform fan (burnt up), deleted smog pump, SCT 4 bank eliminator chip, 255lph bbk (walbro) fuel pump, and the Mac daddy of them all, 2:73 gears...Waiting to install the 3.73s.

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:27 pm

93slowstang wrote:If you got flaunt it... Very Happy
Smurf thats my kid Evil or Very Mad
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down