WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BE Aware!!!

+4
Danstang
Eagle2000GT
BraMas
stanglover2358
8 posters

Go down

BE Aware!!! Empty BE Aware!!!

Post by stanglover2358 Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:20 pm

I just wanted to let everyone on here know that Beth Jacobs is on here scanning what I'm writing and your guys' feedback and responses. Her husband Bruce Jacobs is also scanning things. He's a Human Resources manager for Dow Agro in Indianapolis. The parent company is Dow Chemical. I use to date their daughter Katie Jacobs. Apparently they all think I'm after them or something. That along with the fact that I've operated under my second amendment right to bear arms, they feel I'm armed and dangerous. So they have all filed several frivulous civil protection orders against me since Im such a divious criminal and all. At any rate, I have two Indianapolis law firms and a firm from Chicago working on addressing all the legal matters for me. My attornies have found merit in bringing forth at least two civil claims against the jacobs family in which we will be seeking relief for damages. We have temporarily delayed filing. We beleive as more eveidnce gets disposed to us, we will be able to construct additional Notice of Claims. Furthermore, I have legally acted by hiring private investigators to obtain information regarding them. Between the private investigators that I have hired and my resources in various departments and comapanies throughout the country, I continue to find out some very interesting things about the family.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up!
Brandon
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

BE Aware!!! Empty Re: BE Aware!!!

Post by BraMas Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:01 pm

What do you mean "Scanning"?
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle2000GT Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:31 pm

And how does that pertain to Mustangs, modding Mustangs, or racing Mustangs? This is probably the most inappropriate post I have ever seen on a Mustang forum.
Eagle2000GT
Eagle2000GT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 86
My Name: : Tom
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang GT
12.7 @ 111.4 mph

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:01 am

scratch ???????? "Scanning" for what? This may not help your cause posting this here.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:23 pm

They have scanned this website to obtain proof that I own various sports cars, including a couple mustangs. The family has clearly found out that I have money and operate an investment and marketing firm. Moreover they have found out that I had a rather large trust fund set up by my family that was at my disposal. On October 1, 2010 they had engaged in a civil tortious act by conspiring and attempting to extort money from me by having an apartment complex, where my ex girlfriend use to reside, bill me for $1500 for alleged damages that I caused, without any evidence or support of why it is I owed this debt for these damages. On October 4, 2010, I acted under the advisement of my business attorney and my familys' N.C. attorney by relinquishing any and all interests and holdings to both my trust fund and company to prevent them from trying to extort money from me. Now they have filed frivolous acts of protection, because they feel that my financial resources, connections and ties, and the fact that I own a gun makes me an armed and dangerous person.

As I mentioned one of the firms that represents me is ready to file Notice of Claims against the Jacobs family, once it has been deemed the appropriate time by all firms involved. Although Indiana doesnt recognize civil conspiracy as an independent tort, it does allow an action for damages as a result of concerted action in the commission of a recognized tort. This was established by Boyle v. Anderson Fighter Fires Ass. Local 1262 (Ind. App. 1986). Moreover in Boyle v. Anderson Fighter Fire Ass. Local 1262 (Ind. App. 1986) the court ruled that all coconspirators of the concerted acts can be held liable for damages caused by the concerted tortious acts. Actual Damages in this case have exceeded $100,000.

We are currently in the mist of adding onto our current counsel by bringing in a very big heavy hitting Constitutional firm from N.Y. to argue that Section I of my 14th Amendment has been violated.

Unfortunately, I expect to be tied up in litigation with these people for years to come, or until a reasonable and justifiable settlement has been reached.

Last edited by stanglover2358 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:00 am; edited 9 times in total
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Eagle2000GT wrote:And how does that pertain to Mustangs, modding Mustangs, or racing Mustangs? This is probably the most inappropriate post I have ever seen on a Mustang forum.

Eagle2000Gt I'm not sure who you are, but I run around with several of the guys here in Indy. I'm letting them all know what’s going on. I believe the purpose in creating a Wildhorses Chapter here in Indiana is to try and tie everyone together, who owns a mustang, in an attempt to create a family atmosphere. Perhaps you should get on board. Sorry you feel this is inappropriate.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:03 pm

FRCE_FED---you're the VP of the Indiana Chapter and I know you personally. If you deem this is an inappropriate discussion here in the Indiana section please remove it. I was simply acting by making everyone aware.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:40 pm

So what your saying is that you and a this chick broke up and now her parents are going to forums your on so they can prove you have cars and $ so they can extort it from you?
And your trying to warn the rest of the Indy crew because your scared they will do the same to them?
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:46 pm

BraMas wrote:So what your saying is that you and a this chick broke up and now her parents are going to forums your on so they can prove you have cars and $ so they can extort it from you?
And your trying to warn the rest of the Indy crew because your scared they will do the same to them?

Yes they have used the forms to show that A) i have money and B) in another forum it discusses me having a gun.

My message to everyone is watch what you type on the boards, because there are vicious people out there, and when they find out you have something they want, they will go to extreme circumstances to obtain it.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:52 pm

stanglover2358 wrote:
BraMas wrote:So what your saying is that you and a this chick broke up and now her parents are going to forums your on so they can prove you have cars and $ so they can extort it from you?

Yes they have used the forms to show that A) i have money and B) in another forum it discusses me having a gun.

My message to everyone is watch what you type on the boards, because there are vicious people out there, and when they find out you have something they want, they will go to extreme circumstances to obtain it.

correct, the forum is public and i guess information can be pulled. Sorry for all the trouble you ran into branden, as far as the thread i dont see anything wrong here. you do never know who could be lurking in the background
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:54 pm

its been a nightmare to say the least! Lesson learned, dont date redheads.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:31 pm

I don't have any money, but my wife does, lol. She doesn't own any high power guns, but I do. Extort away, lol.

Good Luck with the drama
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Robkw82 Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:41 am

that don't make any sense, you weren't legally binded to her so they have no right to your money. The most they could do is try to prove any damage you may or may not have caused and sue you for that. but by the sounds of it they would fail. the only way to prove you personally did anything is if they caught it on video or got a written letter with your name signed. as for your weapons as long as you have a license to carry theres no law on that. now if you can't carry legally you can have a weapon to protect yourself in your home or even your car but would have to remain where you can not reach it or put away yet obligated by law to aware any cop that you have a weapon registered in your name concealed in the car for protection. as long as you don't have it out in the open unless to save your life, you can't be charged for any of that. so honestly you could turn this and say right now you feel obligated and scared for your life to carry a weapon because of what they are doing. you're not sure how far they may or may not take it.
Robkw82
Robkw82
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 83
My Name: : Rob White
My Ride/Rides: : 89 Tbird (work in progress) 2000 Bonneville SSEI

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm hoping that this is over. I'm locking the thread just in case. beavisnbutthead
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum