WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE READ, NEED EVERYONES HELP!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

PLEASE READ, NEED EVERYONES HELP!!!!!!! Empty PLEASE READ, NEED EVERYONES HELP!!!!!!!

Post by blackstang1 Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:08 am

this is a note from the tennesse chapter. as a former soldier from fort campbell and a former member of that chapter i felt the big need to get involved in this. If u stand behind your soldiers and the country we defend.... please find it in your heart to give what ever u feel. please make in the form of gift cards or prepaid visa cards so that i can send them to the vp in tennessee.

please contact me at aytime and i will make arrangemets to pick up anything you may wish to give. I stand behind this cause and i will personally come to you to pick up your donation.

Thank you la chapter for your support!

~THE PREZ

PLEASE READ, NEED EVERYONES HELP
by ljwhite174 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:22 pm

.Meagan and I have been approached by a web site that helps soldiers. the site is Soldiersangels.com. there is a soldier here in clarksville that has come on very hard times and his young son was in a car accident recently and his family is out of money and almost out of food.. His chaplain on Ft. Campbell is trying to help with what he can... The family is in some need of finacial help and the website contacted meagan.. What they are looking for is Walmart gift cards or visa gift cards in any amount to help with food and other essentels things the family needs.. The thing i would like to do is for anyone who can please help and get them a card for as much as you would like(or can afford) and then we will gather them at the meeting and do a cruise to there home here in clarksville to give the cards to them.. i have the families address and would love any help any of us can give knowing that times are still tuff for us all right now. thanks to everyone in advance who can help and even if you cant just haveing the group try to help and show up at there home showing there support will be helpful to them.... see everyone saturday

larry
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ, NEED EVERYONES HELP!!!!!!! Empty Re: PLEASE READ, NEED EVERYONES HELP!!!!!!!

Post by larryswife0509 Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Hi I am Larry's Wife the Tn Vp. I greatly appericate your chapter helping so far down here we have a 100$. If you want to send it directly to the soldier and his family I can email you their address and the email that was sent to me. I have yet be in contact with the soldier himself. which I am afraid he might be to afraid to email back so I think maybe it would be better to mail it to them. and send a note with the cards to let them know what they are for. I know if it was me I am to stuborn to come out and ask for help. So I think that is why I havent had a response from them or they maynot have internet at this time. But what ever works best for you let me know and I will email it to you if you like.
Meagan.
larryswife0509
larryswife0509
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 96
My Name: : Meagan white
My Ride/Rides: : my husbands 01 gt and a 2004 pontiac vibe
Mods: : N/A

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ, NEED EVERYONES HELP!!!!!!! Empty Re: PLEASE READ, NEED EVERYONES HELP!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:43 pm

I know this will mean a lot to them.!!! Lets also keep them in our prayers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down