WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members please read.

4 posters

Go down

Members please read. Empty Members please read.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:26 pm

I'm here announcing my resignation from the club.
I just dont agree with some of the things going on around here and honostly... i joined this club for the MUSTANGS. I've noticed that almost this whole summer, steve, zak, and i, along with the 6+ columbus guys i brought were the only guys to ever really come out and cruise.

I'm sorry, but this club just isn't my style. I'm a very hardcore stang enthusiast that is out there rain or shine every weekend meeting new guys, making laps through downtown and going to the dragstrip as much as i can. This club just didnt offer what i was expecting. It was fun for a while, but like i said, no one ever came out when steve, zak and i were always out.

WE were the one's promoting Wildhorses to everyone in greenwood and ORP. This has been a big topic of dicussion between steve and i for awhile now and i think its time we now branch off and do our own thing. Thanks for the good times guys. Great luck with the club.

See you on the Streetzzz

Back to top Go down

Members please read. Empty Re: Members please read.

Post by stanglover2358 Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:56 pm

are you and steve making another club or what?
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:00 pm

m with you though..id like to see more drag racing events..thats what Im into. Hopefully I can join you this summer as long as the MCAT isnt kicking my ass
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:17 pm

stanglover2358 wrote:are you and steve making another club or what?

Yes , we are as a matter of fact. Thats what we plan.

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:27 pm

cool....let me know what u guys decide
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:30 pm

stanglover2358 wrote:cool....let me know what u guys decide

Most def man. We have eachother's #'s

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:41 pm

MustangManiac wrote:I'm here announcing my resignation from the club.
I just dont agree with some of the things going on around here and honostly... i joined this club for the MUSTANGS. I've noticed that almost this whole summer, steve, zak, and i, along with the 6+ columbus guys i brought were the only guys to ever really come out and cruise.

I'm sorry, but this club just isn't my style. I'm a very hardcore stang enthusiast that is out there rain or shine every weekend meeting new guys, making laps through downtown and going to the dragstrip as much as i can. This club just didnt offer what i was expecting. It was fun for a while, but like i said, no one ever came out when steve, zak and i were always out.

WE were the one's promoting Wildhorses to everyone in greenwood and ORP. This has been a big topic of dicussion between steve and i for awhile now and i think its time we now branch off and do our own thing. Thanks for the good times guys. Great luck with the club.

See you on the Streetzzz

Pat,

Call me before you go and jump to conclusions. You and I both know that there was alot more to people not showing up than what you think. I'm sorry that you feel as though the you were the "only" members along with Stevi and Zak to do things. We had several outings and postings on here regarding events and only a select few would show up. This is a part of the club maturing.

If you feel that strongly about leaving, I understand. But bashing members due to their commitments is not acceptable.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:48 pm

1fstroush wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:I'm here announcing my resignation from the club.

See you on the Streetzzz

Pat,

Call me before you go and jump to conclusions. You and I both know that there was alot more to people not showing up than what you think. I'm sorry that you feel as though the you were the "only" members along with Stevi and Zak to do things. We had several outings and postings on here regarding events and only a select few would show up. This is a part of the club maturing.

If you feel that strongly about leaving, I understand. But bashing members due to their commitments is not acceptable.

AJ

AJ, i have not bashed at all. I am expressing how i feel about this and i believe i did it in a polite manner. I was not rude in the thread at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:04 pm

I wanted to say, thank you for the good times that we did hang and cruise, and also, that no matter what club that you decide to go with.....
agree~ See you on the streetz man:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:08 pm

MustangManiac,

Even though we've never meet. I'm consider the mother of the club, being one of the oldest members I would like to say something to you.

Being a member of WHs' is a privledge that everyone should respect. We are a strong club with family and community values. Due to the fact we are a club with many ages, and personality differences, every activities that are planned doesn't always meets everyones needs or expectations. Before you leave, please reconsider and talk with your President and Vice-President possibly about you having a stronger role in the WH's. Since you obviously have other ideas about the club, your input to club and it's success is something that both AJ and Dave may be unaware of. Giving up and starting new things doesn't always solves problems. This club has taken a big step in pulling away from California when they didn't understand the needs of the chapters in IN, MI and TN. Our sponsorship continues to grow, as well as a FREE membership with a website. If you must leave, I do wish you the best, but I also ask you to bring your concerns and ideas to the current leaders. Once again I value all of or members as I see them all as part of my family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:13 pm

Dang it :*bonk(: I could not have said it better myself...thank you Karen, you are the bomb :%worthy%:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:26 pm

AladymeGT wrote:Dang it :*bonk(: I could not have said it better myself...thank you Karen, you are the bomb :%worthy%:

THAT IS WHY THEY CALL HER "OUR MOM'!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:49 pm

Hey I came out and played too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:07 pm

PAT WHATS UR NUMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:15 pm

This is like a soap opera! :_popcorn_:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:11 pm

I haven't been apart of the club for long nor have I been very active because of the distance... but its sad that this is happening. You all were a fun group to be around. Pat maybe you all could just do this on the side rather than completely splitting from the club? Or try getting other's involved in it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:38 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:This is like a soap opera! :_popcorn_:

:_lol_:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:45 pm

lmao suprised it took this long before the club imploded. I had no problem hanging out with everyone, till I realized like Pat has, that it wasnt the kind of club I thought it could be. Give me a call sometime Pat, you know your cool in my book.

I have talked about this with Jason and we both seemed to agree this club just had too much non-direction and as Pat stated, no real point in being in the club.

Oh and I really love the jabs the club president has taken towards me... real class there pal, when ur holding everyone else to high standards. I see u deleted that post now, but dont worry I saw it.

Im just glad to not be associated w/ said club because everyone just made fun of it anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:13 pm

Wade has taken many stabs at this club in the past resulting in a temporary ban, i feel at this time since Wade wants nothing to do with this club why are we still giving him access to our forums? My vote is for a indefinate ban. If later down the road he changes his ways and AJ and David feel he deserves another chance we could lift that ban at that time.... Just my opinion

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:59 pm

AJ and I spoke and yes this was the final straw with wade he is now band from the forums..
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down