Cruzin' to Waverly!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cruzin' to Waverly!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:11 pm

OK folks on Saturday July 26th we'll be the "Cruzin' to Waverly" for a quick stop by at the Cruise-In then on to the Drive-In... This seems to be an agreement amoungst folks at the last meet on the 19th.. The cruise will take about 1 hr from Clarksville..

Group meeting at Hooter's front parking lot by Riverside Dr in Clarksville at 5:00pm rolling out at 5:10pm SHARP!! Another meeting point will be at Montgomery Central High Shcool off Hwy 48/13 at 5:30pm..

So bring out the rides and enjoy a cruise thru some of Tennessee's 2 lane roads, as well as, meeting folks in another town and seeing how America use to watch movies the old fashion way with a "Drive-In" Theater..

Drive-In cost: $6 a person for a double feature.....

Back to top Go down

Re: Cruzin' to Waverly!!!

Post by 95GTS on Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:52 am

Sweet...should be a nice road trip...the cruise there from Clarksville is nice with hills, curves, and straight aways...
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 356
Humor : Sometimes you're the windshield, Sometimes you're the bug...
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 GTS
Mods: : Basically stock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:28 am

Boy! this sounds like fun! I wish I could go, my stang has a bit of a coolant problem :0(

Back to top Go down

Post by 95GTS on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:28 am

kydd37 wrote:Boy! this sounds like fun! I wish I could go, my stang has a bit of a coolant problem :0(

What kind of coolant problem...I may be able to offer advice as I have had every kind of coolant problem imaginable...
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:21 pm

Well, I keep having to put coolant & water in the holding tank. One person said a "bolt" was missing....I don't know. If I fill it up with water and go into town & come back, the holding tank would be empty if not almost empty. Stop leak helps some, but its a temporary fix. Does this problem seem familiar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:40 pm

thanks guys, I really appreciate you all getting together and coming here this weekend. i'm really looking forward to it. if I can get out of bro's 4th wedding, should I bring my wagon or the jag???

demo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:15 pm

nevermind previous post, I should be able to make both( going thru temporary week of insanity...getting biz started, wedding, mother moving, car show work, computer round up, etc) anyway, sry for previous post, I'll be there, one way or the other. I'll find time to draw with imaginary crayons later, lol (one of my favorite sayings) the car show and drive in will be the cool part to look forward to!

demo :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Post by 95GTS on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:29 am

For all coming from Clarksville/Nashville area it will be a nice cruise to get there...looking forward to it! What's playing at the Drive-In?
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:06 am

I'll get the paper this afternoon and have it posted by 5p.m.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:50 pm

playing this weekend at the Mi-De-Ga drive in is Hancock starts @8:30 pm and Made of Honor starts @ 10:15 pm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:34 am

Thanks to those that came out for the "Cruise".. Seeing all those chevy folks looks as we drove up and took charge of the place was priceless.. At least we all know how to park together opposed to the camaro, vette and chevelle people, they were spread all over the place. Even had a fellow "Stanger" from Erin (Red 89 Fox) turned around and came back to the cruise-in after we all drove by.

Also had fun at the drive-in..Hancock ending up being a different and better movie than I thought it was going to be..

Had a great time with everyone and can't wait until the next "Drive-In" get together.. :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:21 am

Yeah, it was so much fun! I had a great time hanging with you all! :0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:22 pm

thanks guys again for coming, and I enjoyed seeing your cars and getting to talk to you all. btw I now have 2 county contracts for the e-scrap! only 93 counties to go!

demo :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top