SAY WHAT?

Go down

SAY WHAT?

Post by otoslow on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Hey everyone, I received a phone call this evening asking if the WILDHORSES would like to be part of a local car show committee. This would be a great way to pormote our club. Ill be finding more info out on Monday and will keep you posted. If you think this is something you would like to help with let me know. Thanks yall
otoslow
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 59
Humor : żżż
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Black Gt
Mods: : Bbk CAI. Bbk Under Drive Pulleys. 3.73 Gears. Sct Programmer. Bbk X-Pipe. Slp Loudmouth 2 Cat Back.Short Throw Shifter. Eibach Springs. Added 2012- Tko 600.Spec stage 3 clutch. Alum drive shaft. Lakewood sfi scatter shield. And cosmetic add ons.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SAY WHAT?

Post by Eturner on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Ya keep us posted on this!.. As this would be a great way to promote the club!..
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:54 pm

Cool Whats happening with this.
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by otoslow on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Im still waiting on a phone call back to get a meeting date. I truthfully forget to call them back also. Things have been pretty busy. Last thing was that the club or anyone would help the car show out this year as they have already made up the fliers for this years show. If we help this year and continue for years in the future we will be added to the fliers and noted as a club participation. I will call first thing Monday morning on this.
otoslow
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Mods: : Bbk CAI. Bbk Under Drive Pulleys. 3.73 Gears. Sct Programmer. Bbk X-Pipe. Slp Loudmouth 2 Cat Back.Short Throw Shifter. Eibach Springs. Added 2012- Tko 600.Spec stage 3 clutch. Alum drive shaft. Lakewood sfi scatter shield. And cosmetic add ons.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:41 pm

Keep us posted on this!.. I think this would be a great thing for the club!..
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by otoslow on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Talked with Eaton county again today they are very happy that we would be will to help in their car show. Ill be meeting with the president of the show along with others to set up details. We will need volunteers to help. I once again will have the exact date soon. Hoping end of this week. If you'd like to help or wanna sit in on the meeting for ideas and ways to better help them have a great turn out they would appreciate it. As would I. Thanks again y'all
otoslow
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum