Wildhorses National Meet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wildhorses National Meet

Post by ljwhite174 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:50 am

The TN chapter has been working on getting a national meet and greet set up for all chapters for this coming year, everyone here in TN has been working there butt off to try and get the ball in a good roll for this, i have spoke with everyones chapter president and we all came up with a date of July 7th and 8th 2012, The meet will be held in Bowling Green KY. That was the most central local for all chapters other then the TN, I have hopes that we can try and make this a yearly event and each chapter host on a different year, we have been in contact with a hotel in bowling green and i a going to contact the local drag strip to see if we can get some time for just us at the track as well as getting us a discount at the local amusement park there, there a bunch of great resturants and other things to do as well, i will also be trying to find us a place to have one big meet and greet on saturday the 8th, please bare with we get info rolling and when we get it i will be posting it in here as well as on our local facebook page. i hope to see everyone there and that this is enough notice ahead so that everyone can see if they can make it...

larry

Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Re: Wildhorses National Meet

Post by GreyGhost on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Sounds cool to me. Cool

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:15 am

Thanks for the post Larry!!! I cannot wait for this. when we had our tri meet years ago IN, MI, and TN the event was awesome. hopefully we can have a huge turnout

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Built 3.8l/ lightly ported upper and lower/ stock heads/ modified MAC shorty headers/ 62mm single turbo/ little cam/ 60lb injectors/ twin GT pumps w- dual fpdm/ TKO500 trans/ HPX Slot MAF/ Street tires- 315/35/17 Nitto 555R's/ Fox 8.8 rear w- 3.73's. Looking for 550rwhp at 15-20psi
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:25 pm

I hope we have a huge turn out to. I know it's right around the 4th so I hope almost everyone can make it

Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top