Go down

Re: What's the name of your car?

Post by scstanger on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Beautiful

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:28 am

93slowstang wrote:
Eturner wrote:
93slowstang wrote:Well I dubbed mine slowstang when I got it because it could barely pull itself out of 2nd, but every one down here calls it smurf and have started calling me that too...lol.

I wonder why?!?!!!!!...... Lol

Definitely not because of the color...lol Very Happy

Ya that's what I thought too!!!... Hahahahahahahaha
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SteelRaptor...

Post by SteelRaptor on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:50 am

I have given it the name SteelRaptor because I plan on doing a Raptor conversion obviously unique to mustangs, it looks mean and SteelRaptor is an online name I have had for years, so imagine my suprise when Ford started using the 'Raptor' name! Very Happy
SteelRaptor
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Sparkles omgno why? My six year old daughter mentioned it before a recent car show then some kid drug his mom over to my car and said "mom Look! sparkles" so its official. At least she didn't call it my pretty pony.
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 161
Humor : If you can read this, your too damn close.
My Name: : Lyle
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by larryswife0509 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:31 pm

ljwhite174 wrote:my girls name is Sadie because she is silver and she has a attitude like a sadie every time the wife drives her she shows her a$$ and wont run right but as soon as i come home she is fine lol
Just remember who named your other woman! I did and she is a pain in the rear. stirthepot
larryswife0509
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 96
My Name: : Meagan white
My Ride/Rides: : my husbands 01 gt and a 2004 pontiac vibe
Mods: : N/A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:09 pm

shes only a pain to you, its not my fault she hates you and breaks everytime you have her and when i get home she is just fine

Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by WLDHRSE on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:38 pm

My baby has the same name as all my other mustangs. It is Wildhorse, I have had the plate WLDHRSE in Michigan since I bought my very first mustang in 1993. The club name just seem to be a perfect fit.

WLDHRSE
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : Objects in the mirror appear to be losing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:46 pm

WLDHRSE wrote:My baby has the same name as all my other mustangs. It is Wildhorse, I have had the plate WLDHRSE in Michigan since I bought my very first mustang in 1993. The club name just seem to be a perfect fit.

Since '93? Really..........

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:19 am

WLDHRSE wrote:My baby has the same name as all my other mustangs. It is Wildhorse, I have had the plate WLDHRSE in Michigan since I bought my very first mustang in 1993. The club name just seem to be a perfect fit.

bs

Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Yeah, pretty sure i was at your house in April of '05 when you got that plate in the mail... The same day AJ handed over the club to you...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Wait I'm confused I thought the story I always heard was he creted the club and it was all his idea?? scratch
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 137
Humor : "Why ride a pony when you can have a stallion!!"
My Name: : Bry
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT Blue

Mods: : 4:10 gears, magnaflow exhaust, tuner chip,custom painted chameleon rims (for now)

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/bryanne.talant

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:13 pm

LOL the club was created by people in CA and then AJ (IN president) moved to MI he started a chapter there which he turned over to brian when he moved to IN... then when indianna and tennessee decided they were tired of how CA ran things (or should I say didn't run things) it was Dan who joined then in starting the new club and getting it to where it is today...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Lol, thanks for the props Rick, but I cannot take credit for all that. The members are who I'd credit that to (otherwise I'd be some sort of self-centered jerk).

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:53 pm

Shady wrote:Yeah, pretty sure i was at your house in April of '05 when you got that plate in the mail... The same day AJ handed over the club to you...

I'LL SECOND THAT! What a crock of sh!t

Brian, please quit BS'n these people. You have them with blinders on. You really need to understand we like you for who you are, not what you WANT TO BE.

-AJ

Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Shady wrote:LOL the club was created by people in CA and then AJ (IN president) moved to MI he started a chapter there which he turned over to brian when he moved to IN... then when indianna and tennessee decided they were tired of how CA ran things (or should I say didn't run things) it was Dan who joined then in starting the new club and getting it to where it is today...

Ditto! This is the real story.

Tennesee was started by Fast Eddie. He and then VP, Paul made the wildhorsesclub.net

I joined WH in 2001 in So-Cal and moved for work. Brian was the 2nd member of the MI chapter. We had 6 active members before I left. This was all in a 9 month span including 4 months of winter. Shocked

AJ

Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Shocked
Look ma' no blinders!!!!!!!!! Hahaha! I am just too d*mn funny!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:09 am

Hey all,

First sight everyone including myself called the car "My Girl" Wife would always skype me while I'm here in Iraq and say " I took your girl for a spin around the block... and I liked it" Since Ive had a few changes to "her", (the car), and have since named her " Untamed"
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: