WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone going to Myrtle Beach Mustang Week??

+6
ljwhite174
FRCE_FED
scstanger
BraMas
osoevil94
JTTISON
10 posters

Go down

Anyone going to Myrtle Beach Mustang Week?? Empty Anyone going to Myrtle Beach Mustang Week??

Post by JTTISON Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:43 am

Hi Yall.....ive made my reservations this year for Mustang Week.....looking for suggestions on what to do, what to see, where to go and so on. Not staying at The Sands, which come to find out is a hot spot for Mustangers...live and learn, but never been before and looking for suggestions from anyone whos been there before. Will be there thurs thru sun....also, taking my girlfriend, who, is a good sport about things but isnt a Mustang nut like me....
JTTISON
JTTISON
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 22
My Name: : Jay
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Cobra convertible, 1996 GT
Mods: : 2003 Cobra convertible*****my Dream car just purchased in Feb 2011******took me 6 yrs to find her but paid off, only 13K on odometer, is mostly stock other than pulleys and exhaust....96 is built, car is ready for supercharger just not sure thats what i want to do.....

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to Myrtle Beach Mustang Week?? Empty Re: Anyone going to Myrtle Beach Mustang Week??

Post by osoevil94 Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Im gonna try to make it there for the car show but cant say for sure.maybe we could get some more wildhorses to come and we can go in a convoy!!
osoevil94
osoevil94
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 49
Humor : Gator dont play that!
My Name: : Lee
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 Mustang GTS
Mods: : hpipe no mufflers, smoked headlights, shorty headers, CAI, 3.73 rear end gears, king cobra clutch.

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to Myrtle Beach Mustang Week?? Empty Re: Anyone going to Myrtle Beach Mustang Week??

Post by BraMas Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:24 pm

I thought about driving down from MI. but than Gas prices went crazy and I can only assume will get worse. Would really like to make it down
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by JTTISON Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Michigan...whoa....long ways and gas is high!! Heard its a heckuva week, and im looking forward to it. Dont know what i'll be doing, but if its anything like Bike Week, there will be a ton of Stangs there....
As for a convoy, sounds good to me.....when it gets closer ill make a post to see if we can get one..
JTTISON
JTTISON
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 22
My Name: : Jay
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Cobra convertible, 1996 GT
Mods: : 2003 Cobra convertible*****my Dream car just purchased in Feb 2011******took me 6 yrs to find her but paid off, only 13K on odometer, is mostly stock other than pulleys and exhaust....96 is built, car is ready for supercharger just not sure thats what i want to do.....

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 am

I was going to be there that week but got bumped by someone with more seniority at UPS so I'll be down there the week after. banghead
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:58 am

i would check out www.svtperformance.com near the bottom of the forums there is a mustang week thread that has lots of stuff to do.. i still make it out there. Tim wanna join in a road trip lol!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by osoevil94 Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:09 pm

ive been a few times. there are plenty of videos of it on youtube. its a pretty big show probably one of the biggest in SC
osoevil94
osoevil94
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 49
Humor : Gator dont play that!
My Name: : Lee
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 Mustang GTS
Mods: : hpipe no mufflers, smoked headlights, shorty headers, CAI, 3.73 rear end gears, king cobra clutch.

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:41 pm

when is the event i will be in NC this weekend at Ft. bragg and would love to go and meet up with you guys down there to get a chance to meet you in person

larry
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:45 pm

7/18-7/23/11 If you're coming through Columbia this weekend give me a call. 803-629-8120 some of us will be at a show in North East columbia but not too far from the interstate.
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Ill be there goin down Saturday and staying thru Sunday looks like a lot of fun can't wait!!! party
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 137
Humor : "Why ride a pony when you can have a stallion!!"
My Name: : Bry
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT Blue

Mods: : 4:10 gears, magnaflow exhaust, tuner chip,custom painted chameleon rims (for now)

https://www.facebook.com/bryanne.talant

Back to top Go down

Post by whitesnake Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 pm

well we think we might go down there
whitesnake
whitesnake
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 61
Humor : sneaking up on you for the strike
My Name: : mike & chrystal
My Ride/Rides: : 99 cobra svt mustang white
Mods: : 18" boss chrome wheels,tinted windows,halo headlights,jlt cold air intake,led underbody lights.
cobra snake ,flames air bushed on the car

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 pm

K were down here where is everybody??? Lol
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 137
Humor : "Why ride a pony when you can have a stallion!!"
My Name: : Bry
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT Blue

Mods: : 4:10 gears, magnaflow exhaust, tuner chip,custom painted chameleon rims (for now)

https://www.facebook.com/bryanne.talant

Back to top Go down

Post by ipchay61 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:24 pm

I'm heading down in the morning (Thursday).
ipchay61
ipchay61
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 84
My Name: : Chip
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Mustang GT - Vista Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by jpac811 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Im trying to be there on Friday after work but Saturday for sure.
jpac811
jpac811
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 144
Humor : anything funny
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Ford Mustang GT Premium, Alloy
Mods: : 464WHP/438FT-LBS Whipple Supercharger, 3.5in Pulley, BBR 93oct dyno tuned w/SCT Xcal2, BBK long tubes, BBK o/r X, Borla cat back exhaust, Exedy Mach 500, Eibach Pro Kit, BBR LCAs, BBR Adj. Pan Hard Bar, 4300k HIDs, LED map lights/ turn signals/ side markers/ rear side markers/ reverse lights/ license plate light, Plasti dipped Pony/GT emblems, VHT'd front turn signals, rear side markers, tail lights, third brake light
Vids of both my rides:
https://www.youtube.com/user/jpac811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down