WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think

3 posters

Go down

What do you think Empty What do you think

Post by dago Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Hey guys what do you think about having a event in April for the child abuse of Baton rouge.We did this last year and i would like to help them again.Let me know so we can get to work on it.Thanks Glenda
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

What do you think Empty Re: What do you think

Post by Destination S197 Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:52 pm

I'm down for this. I have the weekends off from work unless something catastrophic happens. What does it take for us to do it?
Destination S197
Destination S197
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by 93slowstang Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:17 pm

I'm up for it just let me know when so i can plan my schedule around it.
93slowstang
93slowstang
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 56
Humor : 22* advance and the smurf is running like a mongoose on meth...
My Name: : Jon Estes "JP"
My Ride/Rides: : Smurf Blue 93 GT, 00 H word civic or another...
Mods: : Gt 40p heads and intake, cai, 02 gt maf housing, 65mm t/b, e303 cam, bbk shorties, o/r x-pipe dumped flowmaster 10series, MSD blaster coil, cap and rotor, and wires, 3G alternator, proform fan (burnt up), deleted smog pump, SCT 4 bank eliminator chip, 255lph bbk (walbro) fuel pump, and the Mac daddy of them all, 2:73 gears...Waiting to install the 3.73s.

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Destination S197 wrote:I'm down for this. I have the weekends off from work unless something catastrophic happens. What does it take for us to do it?
We will need tents chairs cokes cups ice hamburgers buns mayo mustard.Then we will need donations for drawing and silent auctions.Trophies for car show and a free dj.If you would like to help it would be great. I will post later what day.
dago
dago

My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:11 pm

93slowstang wrote:I'm up for it just let me know when so i can plan my schedule around it.
Will do
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by Destination S197 Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:14 pm

I suspect we'll have a get together to discuss the details. Just let me know when.
Destination S197
Destination S197
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:52 am

Destination S197 wrote:I suspect we'll have a get together to discuss the details. Just let me know when.
i WILL we will have a metting
dago
dago

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:13 pm

I'm down for this. Just let me know when it's gonna be

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum