WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow Kentucky "Cruisin' for a dream car show

2 posters

Go down

Glasgow Kentucky "Cruisin' for a dream car show Empty Glasgow Kentucky "Cruisin' for a dream car show

Post by my2005stanggt Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Ok everyone, time to dust off them rides and put down the remote's. Time to get out and enjoy this beautiful heated weather were having by attending the Glasgow Car show. As usual I'll be sporting the Wildhorses colors.

Date: 14 August 2010

Trophies 3 PM

No excuses. I made a showing a few weeks ago for the Clarksville show and was happy to see a few cars there. This one needs a full blown out showing. I know some run the multi nuclear fuel in their rides, so please do what you can to bring them. All others it's time to make just a 2 hour cruise or so to Glasgow Kentucky for if anything a Wildhorses family reunion.

See y'all there. lol!
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Kentucky "Cruisin' for a dream car show Empty Re: Glasgow Kentucky "Cruisin' for a dream car show

Post by my2005stanggt Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Glasgow is almost here. I know the Clarksville gang is already to show their cars, just to afraid to take them on a road trip LOL. See all there this Saturday.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Kentucky "Cruisin' for a dream car show Empty nice cruise down 79...

Post by 95GTS Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Two hours or less from Clarksville taking Hwy 79...unfortunately, I can't make it this weekend.
95GTS
95GTS
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 356
Humor : Sometimes you're the windshield, Sometimes you're the bug...
My Ride/Rides: : 1995 GTS
Mods: : Basically stock

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Kentucky "Cruisin' for a dream car show Empty Re: Glasgow Kentucky "Cruisin' for a dream car show

Post by my2005stanggt Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:37 pm

The Glasgow show was a real winner. Both with weather and cars. Wish all or some were there. Here is the link to the mustang pictures from the event.

https://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z306/my2005stanggt/Glasgow2010/
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down