Hello!

Go down

Hello!

Post by Shady on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Hey all! Just graduated BMT (Basic Military Training) and finally got my phone back so I thought I would see what's up with my michigan peeps!....I will be on here and there on my cellphone until I get a laptop...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!

Post by GreyGhost on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Hey! Shady, Good to hear you survived basic. Keep on going and make everyone proud! patriot

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:47 pm

Cool Hey Dude your alive. I am going to Onondaga Dragway tomorrow if the rain holds off. Where are you headed next.
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Still kicken

Post by Batman on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Whatz up dude? I've just about got your motor in my car just a few more bolts.LOL Glad ya made it thats cool.Seeya on the dark side
Batman
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : I only do what the voices in my head tell me to do
My Name: : Chad
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang 3.8L,1993 Honda CBR 1000,1995 Yukon,1998 Dodge Ram 1500 W/snowplow,Dune Buggy Rail
Mods: : Kong KTune rims 16's,Magnaflow Stainless with 3" tips cat back,Pauls Performance tune's/SCT,T-5 Trans,8.8 Rear end with 373 gears stock sway bar,Custom paint job-orange with black flaming horse,tinted windows,K&N Cool Air Intake,BBK 65mm throttle body,B&M pro short throw shifter,ford racing springs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:55 am

Headed to Tech School now... off to Sheppard AFB, found out I will be working on B-52's.... then when I graduate tech school I will be moving to either Barksdale AFB (LA) or Minot AFB (ND)

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Congrat's! I didn't know the B-52's are still together? Are you going to be a Roady or something lol! omgno

Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:18 pm

LOL the planes not the band Tim... so I found out that the base I am going to is the STD capitol of the air force, they call it shepatitus....

Shady
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MuscleStang on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Hey Shady, Hope all is well !
Stay safe !

tomato patriot
MuscleStang
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 206
Humor : yes
My Name: : Glenn
My Ride/Rides: : .

My son's ride--
'03 Mustang GT convertible,
{Dark Shadow Grey Metallic}
My ride--
'66 Falcon/Fairlane Ranchero Sport

Mods: : .
'03-
CAI,
BBK 78 mm Throttle Intake,
MAC H-pipe,
DynoMax cat-back,
Microchips-performance tune,
4:10 FRPP gears,,,

'66-
302 stroked - 331 +++

440 HP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:42 am

Congrats! What's up Rick? Sorry MJ and I couldn't make it down there for graduation, too many things breaking at the shop costing me too much $$$. Tell the Air Force to let you off for a day to come help fix one of those face bulb sockets---again! LOL

But seriously, we're proud of you Rick! Way to go!

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTAGT on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Glad to hear you are doing well - keep up the great job dude! bounce
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 97
My Name: : Debbie
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Red Fire Metallic GT and 2005 F150 Lariat
Mods: : Ford racing suspension kit, Cervini hood, cold air intake, Forte rims, shorty antenna, personalized plate, sequential tail lights and other goodies I don't even understand!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Shady wrote:Headed to Tech School now... off to Sheppard AFB, found out I will be working on B-52's.... then when I graduate tech school I will be moving to either Barksdale AFB (LA) or Minot AFB (ND)

I've been to Minot AFB and it isn't bad but you will need a truck and warm clothes. It's nice out there and very nice quality of life without a lot of hustle & bustle. I lived on Barksdale when my mother was married to Wolverton. The humidity and storms down there are atrocious. I'm wiling to bet money You'll be busy during the storm seasons doing more than just the job you're trained to do.

I would take Minot hands down over the other without question. It's a newer designed base as well so it's not as smooshed together as Barksdale is in some areas. Are you doing a married 3 year tour at a single duty or does the AF do it differently and keep you there till you request to leave?
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:23 am

yea shady you did it but take your time at tech school i was just finding out what your wife really liked.lol
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Actually my understandong is that I stay at my base until I request to leave... the only time we do the 2 or 3 year duties is on overseas assignments. Also those are the only 2 bases thaat offer my job so it wouldn't make sense to move me back and fourth between the 2

Shady
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:20 am

Find out if there is a cracker barrell close by!!!!!! Congrats man!!

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Well, looks like I will be home around halloween for 2 weeks then its off to Minot, ND. That is of course if I get my clearance to work around nukes.... we'll see

Shady
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum