WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make a sig work/ photo request

2 posters

Go down

How to make a sig work/ photo request Empty How to make a sig work/ photo request

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:40 am

Okay so I've tried to make a sig for the forum and every picture I put doesn't show up. Help me out?

Also Mrs' Glenda requested I post a picture of my car on the forum for whatever reason so here are three.

Take your pick on the best.

How to make a sig work/ photo request CarShowMay2010023

How to make a sig work/ photo request CarShowMay2010022

How to make a sig work/ photo request CarShowMay2010021-1

Last edited by Blitz34 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How to make a sig work/ photo request Empty Re: How to make a sig work/ photo request

Post by Datmach Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 am

go to your profile an then preferences there is a spot you have to check that says always attach signature ......rims look awsome by the way rockon

Datmach
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 96
My Ride/Rides: :
2005 scremin yellow vert
Mods: : more then some less then others

Back to top Go down

How to make a sig work/ photo request Empty Re: How to make a sig work/ photo request

Post by Danstang Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Let me take a look at this for you. If you'd like, I can make a basic sig for you and insert it to your profile also.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down