WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robert...................................

4 posters

Go down

Robert................................... Empty Robert...................................

Post by Crys_707 Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Last night I had to bring Robert to the hospital. We found out that he is a diabetic. When we got to the hospital his sugar was at 417. the doctor said that he could've went into a coma. So thank GOD that he didn't his sugar is still high so we will not be making it to MS for sure. i don't want to get to far from the doctor we are seeing till we can get down where it needs to be. He let us come home though. So please just keep him in your prayers.
Crys_707
Crys_707
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 141
Humor : I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.
My Ride/Rides: : 94 Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Robert................................... Empty Re: Robert...................................

Post by Deano Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Wow, sorry to hear that, y'all. We will definitely keep him in our thoughts and prayers.
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 192
My Name: : Heath Dean
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Full exhaust(shorty headers, H-pipe, Flow 40's)
B&M short throw kit w/Steeda pistol grip shifter
C&L intake kit w/K&N FIPK filter
BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Robert................................... Empty Re: Robert...................................

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:35 pm

i am so glad he is doing better. he is in my prayers. if you need any help please call

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:55 pm

you know im here if you need me tell robert we love him and give him a big hug tell him its from mrs glenda
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Y'all are in our thoughts and prayers - hope he starts feeling better soon!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crys_707 Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:09 pm

We went to the Dr. today. She up'd his medicine and put him on a strick diet for the next month. He hates it, but i told him we will do what we have to do to get this right. The Dr. told him after we get ack to where it should be that he will be able to eat a little more of the foods that he likes. So we go back next month on the 23rd and go over everything and see where we stand. Then today when we got home the car quit. So if we get to make any mettings we will be in the van. Sad I think that we will have to get a whole new car. rob's already looking at another one.
Crys_707
Crys_707
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:05 pm

That sucks. Just so y'all remember, daddy and Heather are both diabetics, too, so if either of you want, I'm sure they could help give Robert tips on how to cope with it. You know Douglas LOVES to eat and he's been dealing with it for years now. If you don't have either of their numbers, just let me know and I'll get them to you, if you want. Also, I know it may not mean anything right now, but if Rob still wants that shift knob, he's welcome to it.
Deano
Deano
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 192
My Name: : Heath Dean
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Full exhaust(shorty headers, H-pipe, Flow 40's)
B&M short throw kit w/Steeda pistol grip shifter
C&L intake kit w/K&N FIPK filter
BBK 75mm throttle body
C&L upper intake plenum

Back to top Go down

Post by Crys_707 Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:32 pm

okay not sure what he is doing with the car.
he is talking about selling it to Uncle Bear. For a couple of hundred he wants it. He is looking at another fox already has been 4 sale 4 awhile. the guy went down on the price bc he ran it over a curb and it needs some paint now. I don't really know what he is doing about it. Aunt
Heather is the one who checked his sugar on sundy at church.We are working towards getting everything together. WE will eventually get there. Thanks though for the support and prayers. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT. To MRS GLENDA, Robert said thanks and that we love all of ya'll and he know that he has to answer to you in the end. LOL lol!
Crys_707
Crys_707
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Robert................................... Empty robert

Post by dago Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:18 pm

Robert please do what the doctor tells you to do we love you.sorry to hear about the car
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:12 am

Tell Robert to get well and that the club has y'all in our thoughts! The car can come later, health first!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down