WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birthday gathering for RoadBlock(JON)

2 posters

Go down

Birthday gathering for RoadBlock(JON) Empty Birthday gathering for RoadBlock(JON)

Post by RoadBlock Sun May 17, 2009 11:55 pm

On May 23rd we will be having a simple grill out and hangout for my 26th birthday. We will have some yard games like badmitton(SP), horeshoes and maybe pull out a couple fourwheelers to putt around a bit. Also have rockband to play as long as it doesnt get abused. There will be burgers dogs and such that you would have at a cookout. Children are welcome and invited. Know its short notice and all but we need a head count by wednesday night. Just post or P.M. me. We will feed you and have tea, sodas and such but other than that its a BYOB. We have pleanty of cooler space if you need it. That acout covers everything.
RoadBlock
RoadBlock
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 324
Humor : What the duece? Doh'
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 Mustang GT, 1967 Mustang Project Car, 1992 LX Mustang Beater
Mods: : Intake, Exhaust, Suspension, Appearance. Nuff said

Back to top Go down

Birthday gathering for RoadBlock(JON) Empty Re: Birthday gathering for RoadBlock(JON)

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 12:09 am

What time??????

Back to top Go down

Birthday gathering for RoadBlock(JON) Empty Re: Birthday gathering for RoadBlock(JON)

Post by HawkMech Mon May 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Wow dude, announcing your own Bday party. Such vanity. Just kidding man. I'm sure you can count Tina and I in.
HawkMech
HawkMech
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 61
Humor : Nah really man, I'm sure it's no match for your Honda.
My Ride/Rides: : 2011 GT, 2003 Cobra, 79 Bronco, 68 F-100.
Mods: : I got some wicked ass after market 93 Octane up in this Beeyatch!

Back to top Go down

Post by RoadBlock Tue May 19, 2009 2:22 am

Fast Eddie wrote:What time??????
Sorry forgot to let everyone know what time. We plan to start cooking around 5-530. But plan on having people start to show up around 4 or so.
RoadBlock
RoadBlock
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 324
Humor : What the duece? Doh'
My Name: : Jon
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 Mustang GT, 1967 Mustang Project Car, 1992 LX Mustang Beater
Mods: : Intake, Exhaust, Suspension, Appearance. Nuff said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 1:07 pm

I will most likely be out of town. but if I am here I will come by. I have a ride that I do every year. Rolling thunder so I most likely be in VA but keira will be in town and I will ask her if she is going. I think her and cody are doing something. hugs and happy birthday John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Happy Birthday, but i dont think i will be able to attend. I have a small roadtrip planned for the Fiance. Gotta take her home for a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down