WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight madness follow-up and Sunday's events

2 posters

Go down

Midnight madness follow-up and Sunday's events Empty Midnight madness follow-up and Sunday's events

Post by Krutch21 Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:18 pm

William called eddie and has decided to open the strip for drag racing tonight since he canceled the circle track events for this weekend due to weather.
If anyone is interested in going,I'll be out there to promote March madness and recruit some more members. let me know if you all want to go out and we can do a cruize like last weekend.
T.J.

Last edited by Krutch21 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Midnight madness follow-up and Sunday's events Empty Midnight madness follow-up and Sunday events

Post by Krutch21 Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:14 am

We had a small turnout of mostly regulars but still had about 20 cars and trucks racing. I pitched March Madness over the PA and did some more flyer handouts and recruiting.

Maggie took the truck out there and put iton the track (i'm so proud :*drive*: ) and went from a 11.3 to a 10.5! not bad for a first timer in a big ass truck no less!

Anyways, talked to william and the track will be open on Sunday, weather permitting, for Test and Tune from 1:00 till 5:00, then will open the track for midnight madness from about 5:00 till TBD. If you want to hit up the track and want some time slips, come out early for the TnT. Also these are 2 different "shows" so just like during the season, if you pay to do TnT you still have to go back and pay for the "midnight madness."

I'll most likely be there all afternoon/evening, so if you wanna come out i'll see ya there!
T.J.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Midnight madness follow-up and Sunday's events Empty Re: Midnight madness follow-up and Sunday's events

Post by ljwhite174 Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:17 pm

T.j.
I talked to eddie I am want to come tomorrow call me 931 237 5014 I want to
Get a basr line so I can sign up for the race division talk to u tomorrow

Larry
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Midnight madness follow-up and Sunday's events Empty Re: Midnight madness follow-up and Sunday's events

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:23 am

Krutch21 wrote:William called eddie and has decided to open the strip for drag racing tonight since he canceled the circle track events for this weekend due to weather.
If anyone is interested in going,I'll be out there to promote March madness and recruit some more members. let me know if you all want to go out and we can do a cruize like last weekend.
T.J.

So T.J., how did the recent mods work out? :^scratch^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:05 am

They are doin good! So far my fastest time is a 7.55 at 94mph. I still gotta put the gears and the rest of the bushings in too.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:25 pm

me and the wife had a great time last night and i am pretty happy with the times i put down with a best time of 8.86 and meagan putting down a 9.15 for her first time ever on the track :*woohoo*: :*burnout*:
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:12 pm

ljwhite174 wrote:me and the wife had a great time last night and i am pretty happy with the times i put down with a best time of 8.86 and meagan putting down a 9.15 for her first time ever on the track :*woohoo*: :*burnout*:
Yep I think both of you were surprised with those runs.. Good times for a first time run..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down