WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll Call for Clarksville March Madness

+10
D
Black On Black
billfisher
Pyrotech72
ljwhite174
RidethePony
steves04cobra
393Bird
mustangrn
Krutch21
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Roll Call for Clarksville March Madness Empty Roll Call for Clarksville March Madness

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:02 pm

This will be our first time coming up for the event and was wondering who is going, who is not?

Mark

Back to top Go down

Roll Call for Clarksville March Madness Empty Re: Roll Call for Clarksville March Madness

Post by Krutch21 Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:11 pm

I'm gonna be there. Especially since i'm running the drag racing
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Roll Call for Clarksville March Madness Empty Re: Roll Call for Clarksville March Madness

Post by mustangrn Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:10 pm

I'm scheduled to work the night before but I still plan to be there!!!
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:41 am

I was planning on being there, until I saw that same weekend was the Tyndall Air Force Base Air Show, and the F-22 will be flying.

So I will probably be headed to Florida to see the F-22 and it's twin 45,000 Horsepower engines provide a delightful demonstration, and catch a little beach time while I have the chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:50 pm

I'll be there

Back to top Go down

Post by 393Bird Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:36 pm

I will be there. If I have my rear brakes converted to disk, and line locks on it, will be running it. If not, will put it in the Show.

Had a great time the last 2 times, and expect to again this year.
393Bird
393Bird
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 128

http://members.tccoa.com/392bird/

Back to top Go down

Post by steves04cobra Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Im in should be a good time
steves04cobra
steves04cobra
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 123
My Name: : Steve
My Ride/Rides: : 2004, Cobra, moron
Mods: : K&N CAI, 2.93" pully, Dyno tunned, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M shifter, Flowmaster exuast,

Back to top Go down

Post by RidethePony Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:03 pm

We will be there :*woohoo*:
RidethePony
RidethePony
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Female Number of posts : 319
Humor : I did not escape, I have a day pass!!
My Name: : Tina
My Ride/Rides: : 2010 Mustang GT Black , 2006 Expedition Gray
Mods: : Owning a mustang is hazardous to your warranty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:31 pm

I'm gonna try to come back from my vacation a day or two early so I can make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:21 am

I may have to come down and grace everyone with my presence. Smile Im up for some grudge racing but wont be running anything cause of no bracket racing.

qck, you were at corral day last year or the year before werent you? I think my dad got some good pics of your car from down there. It looks familiar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Ill be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:33 pm

Ashleigh will have her car there as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:02 pm

wallbanger11_22 wrote:I may have to come down and grace everyone with my presence. Smile Im up for some grudge racing but wont be running anything cause of no bracket racing.

qck, you were at corral day last year or the year before werent you? I think my dad got some good pics of your car from down there. It looks familiar.

Yes, we have been to all the Corral Days.

Mark

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:06 am

me and the wife will be there :*drive*:
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:09 pm

I will be there with a bunch of teens from keiras school eddie heads up Keira wants to race. I smiled and told her sure after all she will be 18 come may.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrotech72 Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Andrew: Can't blame ya for wanting to see 90000 horsepower in action.

Bruce: Looking forward to seeing your Bird fly.

Everyone: I plan on being there, not just because Karen asked me to help with parking. (Although that's another incentive. I need the practice in that department.) And I believe Tracy mentioned she was helping with the tables.

I also plan on bringing my digital camera (with a fresh charge, mind you... it died pretty quickly last year. :*bonk(: ) Maybe even put the Excursion in the show, but that's just a thought right now.
Pyrotech72
Pyrotech72
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 446
Humor : Never send a truck to do a Sierra's job? If it's a Sierra's job, it's not much of a job.
My Name: : Michael Dean Johnson
My Ride/Rides: : green 95 V8 Thunderbird, gray 02 F-150 FX4 supercab 5.4L
Mods: : Bird: 3 inch air pipe w/ intake silencer removal, muffler removal, resonator removal, Power Slot Frozen Rotors, Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads. FX4: PFC brake pads, Bendix Rotors, Granatelli ignition coils, Clarion CD/MP3/USB player.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyrotech72/WildHorsesClub#

Back to top Go down

Post by billfisher Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:50 pm

i will be there racing if the car is ready. ill be working around the clock the last 4 days before.
billfisher
billfisher
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 367
Mods: : before march,28th...93' 4.6 4v ported heads, forgings, turbo, tubular suspension,90/10's, 2900lbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:37 pm

eddie

i want to volunteer to help with anything at march madness let me know what you need me to do
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:41 am

Cool I will be coming. should arrive around 4 or 5pm friday and will have to leave late Sunday or very early Monday.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:14 am

Yep, but in a dual role capacity. With the AAA involvement that I have secured, I will likely be driving a rollback there to work the track and working with AAA reps. as well during the event. There will be a give-a-way drawing for 4 automotive batteries among other things the club is doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by D Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:12 pm

Well i am hoping to have her out of the body shop in time for this show.
You all are going to love her new look. or at least i hope so..

But if she is not out of the shop i will still be there.
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:55 pm

Well I just went the 2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club, www.mach1registry.org ,and invited them to come out to March Madness. :^drunk^:
just putting out the word

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystiq_Knyght Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:22 pm

i'll be there to help out.
Mystiq_Knyght
Mystiq_Knyght
hitch hiker
hitch hiker

Male Number of posts : 13
Humor : "How do you like it Mr. Horse? ...No sir, I don't like it!" -Ren and Stimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:25 pm

well change of plans guys. i was going to go to florida for the airshow, but decided i could spend my money a better way. I'm going to hit the Louisville Airshow in April instead...so I'll be at March Madness on the 28th.

I'll also have my Canon EOS Rebel Digital XTi slr camera with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:15 pm

I will be there with a few from the MI crew !!! See YALL SOONNNNNN !!!!!
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next